Chapter 10

Crow looked at the sleeping, blue bundle on the couch. Danny was snuggled up to Luna, her arms wrapped around his neck. They seemed to have a great bond. Danny started to shift, eyes squeezing tightly. Luna reacted, pulling him in tighter. His face soften at this action. His black fur moved with each breath Luna gave. Leo said that Danny was talking. Not any animal noise, but english.
"Hey, Crow, I'm going back home. Me and Luna have homework to do. I will bring it back for her to do." With that, Leo left. That shocked him. Leo NEVER likes to leave Luna alone. Then again, she isn't alone. She has Danny, Yusei, Jack, and Crow here.
A soft groan came from the couch. Looking at the couch, he could see Luna rubbing sleep from her eyes. She looked at the sleeping bundle next to her. She stroked Danny's black fur, then traced the blue ring on his shoulder. This action made him move closer to her warm body. She startd to tickle his smal black nose. It twitched, he moved his head. She did it again, this time causing him to sneeze. Luna giggled and pet his long ears.
Crow sat at the desk and watched the two continue to play. He thought it was cute, the way they played. He let out a yawn and looked at his watch. It was just about time for him to get to work. He got up and grabbed his black helmet. He looked at Luna and Danny before closing the door.

Sorry this was such a short chapter. The next one will most likely be longer.