Chapter 15

Danny walked in the back of the group as they walked to the hospital. He was lost in thought, honestly.
      "Danny. Danny. DANNY!" He stopped at let his gaze fall on the love of his life, Sam. He was happy she found a way to come, but he never wanted her to see him like this.
      "Are you going to introduce them to us?" Her purple eyes were filled with curiosity.
      "Once we get to the hospital, I will. Everyone will be there." She nodded, satisfied with his anwser.
      The rest of the trip was silent, except the occasional bird or car. Crow parked his runner next to Jack's and walked into the sliding double doors, everyone else in tow.
      Fear slowly started to crawl up Danny's spine. Images of the Guys in White flashed behind his eyes. The aching pain of his wounds starting again at the memories.
      Danny stopped in the middle of the hallway, ears pressed to his head and his tail be tween his legs. Something touched his shoulder making him to involentary flinch. He looked down at Dani, her gaze full of concern.
     "Danny," He looked up at Crow,"If this scares you, you can always wait outside." He shook his head, trying to get ride of the fear, and walked past them. Though, unaware of the exchange of concerned glances between his friends.
     Crow caught up to him and got to the information desk first.
     "Excuse me. We are here to see someone." The nurse held up his index finger. After a few seconds, he awnsered,"Name please," he asked in an impaitent tone.
     "Yusei Fudo," the teen said quickly. The nurse typed it into the computer.
     "His room is right down the hall, but I suggest you leave your," he leaned over the counter,"Pets outside." He pointed to a sign that read no pets, no smoking. Crow nodded to the nurse, then turned to the others.
     "Sorry, guys. Guess you will have to wait until he is let out." He nodded to the twins to follow him, Danny and his friends going the other way. It was when they were outside did Sam asked.
     "Have you tried it yet?" At first it confused him. What was she asking? Then it hit him.
     "No, not yet. I don't know if I can."
     "Why don't you try it then" he looked at the Espeon, grabbing a mental picture of her. He closed his eyes, and let a wave of cold wash over him. He opened his now green, glowing eyes and looked at Sam. Her purple eyes gleaming with delight.
     Danny looked at the glass window. The rings on his body changed to an eerie neon green. The bandana had a few added tears and holes. Though, his black fur stayed the same.
     He felt the spark he had felt a few days ago. The hope and determination he had felt when he escaped that awful place. Danny turned back to his family. This was it now. They were his family and that was that.
     Dani let her rings pass over her fluffy body, changing her chest and tail tip black. Her eyes the same toxic green as his. She pressed her cold body into his, followed by Sam then Tucker. They stayed like that for a while, before that, Dani and Danny let the rings slide over them again.
    They stayed outside until Crow and the twins came out. The teal haired preteens said their byes and headed off to their appartment. Danny and his small family followed Crow and Jack back to the garage.
     Crow started on dinner, which was ramen. He put a small amount in some smaller bowls and placed them on the floor under the table. Then called everyone in.
     They ate in silence, glad for eachother's company. Sam had glanced at Danny's bowl, not seeing much change. Worry started to burn it's way through her fur. She couldn't tell how skinny he was because of the red and green dotted bandeges.
     Once finished, Crow took Danny into the bathroom to change the white cloth. He kept his gaze down on the floor. The fear taking over when the teen pulled out a pair of sissors. He reach for the bandeges, feeling Danny tense under his touch.
     "It's okay. I'm only cutting the bandeges off, nothing more." He slide the metal blade under the white cloth and started to cut. Crow pealed the fabric away, revealing his stitches. The wound was suprisingly healed. This was going to be tricky.

Hey everyone! I really, really hope you are loving this book so far. This is accually the fiirst time i am sharing anything i ahve written. Please give feedback. Thank you.
                                                                                   -Hawkwind out.