Chapter 6

Jack and Yusei argued for about a half an hour while Crow sat there and watched. He was curious about their guest. It was no animal he had ever seen. Right now he didn't care, the creature neede their help and he was going to. Crow got up and went back upstairs. The black fox was fast asleep, but not peacefully. It was muttering? How can it mutter?
Crow walked to his room and grabbed a blanket. He put it on the creature, each passing second it calmed down. He sat next to it and started to stroke it's head. The fox must have liked it because it started to move closer to him, resting it's head on his lap. Crow pulled the blanket back onto the creature.
He started to stroke it's head again when he noticed that the argument had stopped. He looked through the stair bars. Jack was on the couch, while Yusei was on the computer.
"Yusei, come here." He looked up from the glowing screen and walked over. He looked down at the sleeping animal and smiled. It seemed at peace, like it isn't scared anymore. He squated down and gave the creature a pet on the head. It shifted closer, trying to get warm. Crow smiled, glad that it wasn't thrashing around. He slowly started to move away. He picked up it's head and placed it on the tiled floor. This earned him a wimper. The creature moved it's body closer to Crow. Now most of it's body was now on Crow's lap.
"I have an idea." Yusei disappered, only to apper with a spare pillow. He lifted the creature's head, allowing Crow to move out of the way. He, then, placed the pillow where Crow was sitting. Then, placed the fox's head on it. It started to stir then calmed down when it was comfortable.
Yusei looked at the clock. 12:20. Great it was lunch time. He, then, started on lunch. Normaly they would be out working, but they had no breakfast. He grabbed the bread and some left over dinner meat. Jack was not going to be happy with this.