Talented Scars:

Aleithea hugged her knees as they waited for dinner. It was Tom’s turn in the kitchen and it will be spaghetti tonight.

She stared at the floor and saw a cat peeking at her from under the couch.

“There’s a cat under the couch.” She mumbled as the cat purred and she picked it up.

“Oh that’s Kashimir, Bill’s cat.” Gustav said.

She raised the cat up and smiled, “Aww! Aren’t you cute?”

“That cat used to be shy.” Tom commented as he took out some ingredients from the fridge. “The exact opposite of his owner.”

Kashimir sat on her lap and meowed. She put her arms around it and smiled.

“You look like the mother cat.” Georg grinned and the door creaked open and Bill stood.

“Oh and look! The father cat had just arrived!” Gustav teased.

Bill looked around and saw Aleithea holding his cat.

“kashimir is always shy.” He explained as he took his coat off.

“Told yah!” Tom interjected.

Bill stopped and stared at Aleithea’s wounds. Her ankle was still bandaged and she looked like a stitched up voodoo doll because of the lashes and cuts on her arms and legs. She was wearing on his shirts and a pair of shorts.

“You okay now? You can walk?” he asked as he sat beside her.

She nodded and smiled, “Gustav even took me shopping today.”

Bill looked at Gustav, “Really? How much?”

Georg and Tom laughed as Gustav sighed and covered his face with a hand. “Don’t ask.”

Bill snorted, “I know that look.” Then Kahimir meowed.

He strokes the cat’s head, “Be kind to her okay?”

“Oh by the way, the producer just called. We have to start recording soon.”

Bill sat back and sighed, “Oh yeah, about that, I haven’t started anything yet, how about you Tom?”

“Same here.”

“You guys are in a band?!” she blinked and they froze. Only then did they remember that they were keeping a Mafia boss and she was having amnesia.

“Uuh…uh…yeah!” Gustav stammered.

“Ooh cool!” she marveled. “What’s the name of the band?”

“Um, Tokio Hotel, doesn’t it ring a bell?”

She shook her head. “But it sounds cool! Let me hear your songs!”

The four stared at each other and then Tom announced dinner, leaving her behind the couch.

“Hey!” she whimpered as she followed them with Kahimir on her arms.

Tom smiled as Bill helped with the serving. He caught a glimpse of Aleithea laughing at Georg’s joke.

He bent over to Bill,” Hey Bill, looks like we’ll be having a new member in this house.”

“I love it! At least I can get to be an older brother now.”

Tom made a serious face.

“What?”

“Trust me, she’ll be way mature than you.” Tom said as he walked to the table.