Self-Check:

Tom swallowed to stop himself from sneezing. “A date?”

Aleithea moved her head from side to another. “Nah. It’s just dinner.”

“Look at you! You’re blushing!” Tom teased and grinned at Georg and Bill who has jealous looks on their faces.

She tucked some of her hair behind her ear. “You really think so?”

“Yeah. I bet he likes you. So he’ll meet you here?”

She nodded. “Well I don’t think so. He just wants some chat.”

Tom sat up to ruffle her hair. “As every girl would say.” He said as she giggled and placed her hand on his forehead.

“You need to get some rest now.”

“Yeah.  And I promise we’ll go shopping. You need to wear something special, something hot. After all, this is your first date.”

“Really?! You’re a darling Tom, thanks! You’re so good to me!” she cried, giving him a hug. Tom smiled at Georg and Bill and mouthed,

“SUCKERS!” and finally sneezed.

Patrick stood on the balcony of his New York apartment and smiled. Probably it was love at first sight. He saw her before in Germany. She was that girl who was singing at a battle of the bands event three years ago. They were the guest judge back then and despite her unique voice catchy songs her band lost.

He personally commented her backstage when they were ready to leave.

“Hey. Loved your number. Too bad you didn’t make it to the cut. But I personally voted for you.”

She replied with a smile and ran her hands through her blonde hair. “It’s cool. It was the greatest moment of my life. Feeling the music taking over you, the crowd going wild and rock like there’s no tomorrow. Now I know how it feels like. I think I can already die.”

He became shocked with her answer. And that very moment, he felt something different. He called it love.

“You can’t die yet. Your talent will be a great loss. I just have a feeling you’ll have your spotlight soon.”

She smiled again, simply flattered.

Then he introduced himself, offering his hand out to her. “Patrick Stump.”

She took his hand and shook it. “Aleithea Markova.”

“Lovely name. It’s mysterious. Let’s jam sometime, okay?” he said, talking as if he just lives somewhere along the block. He knew very well that she will be famous soon. When he saw her first press conference on a German channel, he knew very well that it is her.  Her sapphire blue eyes were enough to remember her.

And he can’t believe that he saw her tonight. The nostalgia is everywhere and he can’t help but smile.

“I must get ready tomorrow.” He said to himself as he went to his wardrobe to create his look for tomorrow.

No one realized that it was already seven in the evening. The boys waited in Aleithea’s suite as she prepared for her date.

She was wearing a caramel balloon dress with matching elbow length gloves, a pair of classic black stilettos and a black wide brimmed hat to match the shoes.

“I combined it myself.” She proudly said as she turned around.

“Not bad.” Bill commented. “I love it!”

“Really?” she beamed.

They nodded.

“Aw thanks guys! I love you all!” she exclaimed as they heard knocks on her door. A doorman stood.