Koreanische Riese:

Tom woke up with jeers echoing in his head.

Koreanische Riese!! Koreanische Riese!!

“Koreanische Riese?” he muttered as he rolled to the left side of the bed and looked at the time.

It was already 9:30.

He took a shower and dressed. He went downstairs and saw Aleithea together with the two G’s in the kitchen having breakfast.

Tom sniffed and smelled something different in the air.

“hey, is that coffee?” he asked and the two G’s nodded.

“We never have coffee in this house.” He assured as he caught a glimpse of Aleithea having a fresh cup of coffee. She took a sip and sighed with delight.

She was about to take another sip when she saw the three men staring at her.

“Are you guys allergic to coffee?” she asked and took another sip. The three stood dumbfounded and she laughed.

“You guys are so weird.”

Tom stopped staring and grabbed some juice from the fridge.

“Ah! We got to start recording now!!” he whined. “When’s our album, due, Gustav?”

“Next year, Spring.” Gustav replied. “And we have to send the first three songs after the new year.

“Ugh! And today is-“

‘November 14.” Georg answered.

“So we only have-“

“Seven weeks.” Aleithea broke in. “You guys got to move.”

“You’re right.” Tom agreed, “Speaking of that, let’s hit the recording studio.”

When they reached the studio;

“Say Alei-“

“Yes?”

“Do you play any instruments?”

Tom asked as he checked the tuning of his guitar and the two G’s checked their gear.

She nodded. “I play the guitar, piano, and some classical instruments, I think.”

“Cool. Mind if you jam with us? That is if your hands and fingers are okay.” Georg requested.

Aleithea walked and took a guitar from the rack.

“So what can you play?” asked Tom who handed her a pick.

“How about some old school for now?” she suggested.

“GNR?” Gustav shrugged.

She played the opening part of “Sweet Child of Mine” And Georg followed with the bass.

Then Gustav hit the drums and Tom and Aleithea started singing.

Bill opened his eyes as he heard guitar sounds.

He quickly went down to the recording studio and saw Tom and Aleithea singing “Sweet child of mine.”

“WHOAH! OH OH OH!! SWEET CHILED OF MAYYYEINE!!” they screamed and Aleithea hit the guitar solo.

He stood amazed. She is just raw talent!

It’s the first time he had seen a woman hit the gutar solo of this song.

When the song was finished she gave them applause while Tom and the two G’s stood in disbelief. They all stared at her.

“Did we just do that?” Tom asked as Bill nodded.