Lady Tokio:

Fan site admin Valerie welcomed the New Year with a rumor.

She sat on her computer and started a new forum topic:

NEW RUMOR: NEW FEMALE MEMBER?!

The band will be having a press conference sometime in January but rumors of having a new band member is already on the rise. And one thing is right;

the new band member is a woman.

What do you guys think about this?

In less than five minutes, she was able to receive ten replies.

WOLFCHILD69: WHAT?!?!? A NEW MEMBER?!?!? ARE YOU BUYS SERIOUS?!

SARAHx0x0: BUT WHY THE HELL?! THE BAND’S OKAY! WHY NEED A NEW MEMBER, AND                       WHY A GIRL?! OF ALL PEOPLE!!

CHRISTENCUTIE: WELL, I’LL WAIT OR THE PRESS. AT LEAST THEY HAVE SHOCKING NEWS FOR ALL OF US. I FEEL A THRILL COMING.

She scanned through the rest of the comments. She can’t believe it herself, it’s a bombshell! What was going on in their minds?! She was pissed, or probably jealous. Because that girl, whoever the hell she is will be beside them 24/7! And developments can easily happen. She quickly imagined tom confessing to the media about his attraction to the girl member. She sighed and turned her computer off.

This is all bullshit.

A few weeks later. . .

Bill’s stylist Nicole Williams just came to the boy’s mansion with two assistants. The press conference is today at five in the after in Berlin.

“What’s with the assistants?” Tom asked the moment she entered the living room.

“Some experts on social dealings. They’ll give her some tips of how to deal with the paparazzi douche bags. You guys ready for the presscon?” she replied.

Bill shrugged, “I think.”

Nicole made a face, “What are you guys worried about? And who came up with this again?”

“David.” The said in chorus.

“Oh, the cool guy. I find this exciting.” She reacted. “I’ll get Alei and you’ll just see her there. David told me she needs a total make-over. Good luck.”

“Thanks Nic,” they said as Alei came down the stairs and they left.

None of them can believe that this is happening. Aleithea is actually part of them, Tokio Hotel. But through the past months she became someone so close to them, like a sister. In fact, they begged her to stay. Truth is they just took advantage of her situation, if she was aware of what was going on, they’re certain she’ll come back to them and settle the scores. Her piece of the puzzle just got bigger that when one will take her away, one will not get the picture.

But still, they were happy. They’re just not prepared of what others will say about them, especially her,Bill let out a sigh, “I’m gonna get dressed.”

Tom smirked, “You better be. I’m trying to get excited here.”

The venue: Victorian Platz convention hall, Berlin.

The pace was ready at exactly 4:30 in the afternoon. Representatives and guests started coming, including Mon Altag and Phoeia Breaux who just felt like coming and meant no business.

By 4:55, the press is already set; murmurs are everywhere, reporters are in every corner of the hall and noise simply filled the whole place.

“It’s still mystery to me why those four boys begged us to let Aleithea stay with them.” Phoeia mused as they waited for the press conference to start.

“It’s a stupid and crazy decision, isn’t it?” Mon commented.

Everybody quickly gathered when the band entered the room. Cameras started blinking on them in an instant.

“Okay, we shall start with the press conference “ David said, “So everybody please settle down. Let us introduce to you Lady Tokio, the new band member!”

Everybody froze when a slender figure emerged from the backstage.

It was Aleithea, her hair cut short and dyed red! Even the four boys cannot believe it! She was wearing heavy dark make-up; see through hand tights and gloves to cover her scars, and a black leather vest that goes well with the skin tight jeans and high-cut boots.

It was not like her at all.

She stood at the side allowing them to take some shots and took the empty seat beside Georg.

“Okay, so what should be expected of this new album?” one of them asked.

‘Um, a new side of our band. Something that people haven’t seen yet on us and something that they would not expect from us. I believe this is our first extra mile.” Bill explained.

Mon gaped and Phoeia looked at him with a surprised look on her face.

“I didn’t see this coming!” he exclaimed.

“I know!”

Then another media person asked a question.

“This question is for Lady Tokio. How did this work? We know that Tokio Hotel is an idol band and it is not expected of them to have a new member, especially a girl. This band is more of a brotherhood already rather than an associate or something more technical, so how did you manage?”

The four boys looked at her as she smirked. It seems that they have a different person sitting beside them.

She bent over the microphone, “Music gave us that interconnection with each other. That’s why we are gathered here today, confident of the music we have found in each other. We are here to tell you guys about our music and we don’t care pretty much of the rules.  That’s why we are not much on technicalities we are simply our own passion.

Music is our life and so long as it’s here on our insides. We’ll always manage.”

David, who was standing on the speaker’s table nodded and smiled. “Next question please.”

The four boys were stunned.

Is it them?

or did they just underestimated her? She gave them a very precise and excellent answer. They can’t believe it that she saw things that way.

Meanwhile in the audience, Phoeia leaned back on her seat and grinned.

“As expected of our fair lady.” She said as Mon nodded.