Under Pressure:

Tom stopped playing with his lip ring. "They're still there?"

Georg stepped to the balcony and saw a group of paparazzi waiting on the hotel's main entrance. "Yup. Alive and well."

"David will be here soon. He'll talk to them." Gustav sighed.

Then the three remained silent. After a few minutes, Tom's phone beeped. Someone just sent him an email.

Tom's eyes widened.

It was a photo of Bill kissing Aleithea.

"Oh Bill, you're in deep shit." He said in disbelief. "What the hell are you doing?!"

Georg and Gustav stood behind him and became shock the moment they saw the photo.

"I knew it." Was all that Georg managed to say.

"You know this?" Tom asked.

"It wasn't that obvious? He's been having feelings for her the moment we became a band! You know how obvious you're twin brother could get!"

"I'm sorry man. I should've noticed. I thought he was being kind like a brother."

Gustav looked at the photo once again. Anytime Crystal would receive this, and all he wants to do is just run to her.

How can Bill do this to her? He just betrayed her! For the first time he felt utterly disappointed and furious at his friend.

How can he just do this?

The door suddenly creaked open and they paused.

Bill stood there.

"You dick!!!" Gustav yelled as he marched off, knocked Bill down and started punching him. "How can you just cheat on her?! You've been her for two years, Bill! Two years! What the hell are you thinking?!"

Georg and Tom quickly ran to them, driving them apart.

"Gustav, calm down." Georg said as he locked his arms behind him.

"What are you talking about?!" Bill angrily asked.

"You just screwed yourself! Don't screw other's life! Especially if you're not going to leave that person hanging in the air! I trusted you, Bill! I can't believe you can be such a selfish dick!" Gustav shot back. He broke away from Georg's grip and walked out of the room. Georg followed.

Tom looked at his beaten bother and sighed.

"Where's Aleithea?" he asked.

Bill didn't answer.

He took his phone out and received a text message from Aleithea.

            Things are so crazy tonight. Can I just move out for now? I don't want to cause trouble.

Tom replied;

Ok. Just come back to us tomorrow. We got a concert to do. Take care. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

"What's up with Gustav?" Bill asked.

"We're going to talk tonight, Bill. We're all messed up here. The media will be here first thing in the morning and we might have an empty seat on our concert."

***

Aleithea increased her speed then shifted to normal. The police might just catch her over speeding and she'll be on the morning paper tomorrow.

Geneva has enough of Tokio Hotel news.

Everything was clear. It's just so hard to pretend that nothing happened.  She thought of Georg when they were in Seoul and she thought of Bill just now.