New York:

(with special participation of Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump. . XD. . enjoy =3)

Tom caught Georg in the dining hall sharing a table with nobody but himself. They arrived in New York ten hours ago and it seems that they are the only ones who are awake for the moment. It’s still early in the morning.

“Hey.” He said as he took a seat. Georg nodded and Tom noticed that he is nursing a cup of coffee. “Wait, that’s coffee, right?”

Georg nodded. “It’s Black coffee with cream.”

Tom rubbed his chin and gave Georg a suspicious look. “That’s Aleithea’s flavor!”

Georg suddenly pressed his hand on Tom’s mouth, “Sssh! Shut up!”

“Oh c’mon Georg! You like like Aleithea, don’t you?” Tom teased.

“For the love of God, Tom shut up! And I don’t-” Georg denied. Then after a few minutes he sighed as he placed his hands on his face. “I don’t know why the hell I’m being like this!”

“So? You’re diagnosed with Love bug what the hell is wrong with that? It’s all because of that dance, right?”

“But dude! This is wrong!” Georg argued, “She’s our BAND MATE! And she’s like our sister! And not to mention, she’s a Mafia boss!!”

Tom rolled his eyes. “Georg, stop making things harder for you. It’s a great opportunity! She’s our band mate, and you can always start out as friends. The press doesn’t mind! Unless they find out that she’s the next in line boss of the German mafia well that’s quite a commotion. And c’mon! She’s all yours for the taking.”

Georg looked at another direction and saw Aleithea approaching them. She was waving her hand, running towards them. He quickly turned away and Tom chuckled. Georg was actually blushing!

“So you guys are up early?” she asked as she sat beside Tom but he waved his hands.

“I’m having a cold. You sit beside Georg.” He said, giving Georg a grin.

He gave her some space to sit in.

Tom can’t stop on laughing when she asked Georg if his coffee was black with cream and asked if she can take a sip. Georg nodded and his hand was actually shaking. He nearly knocked the cup down. Luckily, Aleithea managed to take it, taking the cup away from his hands. Georg’s face turned tomato red.

Tom cleared his throat and stood up. “Oh look at that. I’m sleepy again, I’ll go back to bed-“

Georg gave him a look that says, “STAY HERE!” and Tom replied him with an evil laugh and went to their side of the table.

“Alei, look after Georg okay? You know how disastrous he can be.” He said, ruffling Aleithea’s hair and left the dining hall.

The next day Tom started to feel sick for real. He was having an early walk with Aleithea on the statue of Liberty when he started sneezing. He promised Aleithea that he will take her there to catch the sunrise since it’s the best in New York to see it. They left the hotel as early as 4:30 in the morning.

When they came back, he was already having a fever.

Aleithea sighed as she pressed a hand on Tom’s forehead and he shivered. “Oh your cold got worse. You shouldn’t have bothered taking me for an early walk.”

Tom sniffed. “I promised you, alright? I’m fine, don’t worry. Concert’s in three days time I’ll be fine by then.”

Then at around nine in the morning David came to their suite.