Blooming Roses:

After a week of performing in three other European cities, the band will finally perform in three cities in their home country, Germany.

Since Bill's photos were all deleted and corrupted on the web, the world stopped on speculating on Bill's love life. The world may have remained shut, but Bill and the people involved are not. Inside the mansion there is an awkward atmosphere forming. Everyone stopped talking. Gustav would still do his morning drum routine and leave after. He would come back when it's already time for bed. The rest would talk for a while and act normal.

But anyone can tell that something is wrong.

Just this morning, Georg woke up and saw a note by the kitchen table.

            BE AT THE RUNWAY SHOW DRY RUN     -ALEI

He sighed as he crumpled the note.

***

Loud knocks on her door woke Mijin up on the wrong side of the bed. She only got three hours of sleep since she did some watch duty last night.

And she is so pissed.

"This better be urgent!" She grumbled as she opened the door and saw Tom Kaulitz standing in front of her.

"Anyeonghaseo!" He greeted. "Eotteoseyo?" (How are you?)

"Nappeun jasig! yeogiseo mwohaneungeoya?!"(You dick! What the hell are you doing here?!) Mijin exclaimed, pissed and surprised. "Jeoliga!" (Go away!)

Tom quickly pulled out a pocket dictionary and started running his hands through the pages. After a minute of looking, he looked at her. "You're calling me a dick?! And you're driving me away??!"

"Yeah. If you don't have anything important to say just go away! I don't need dimwits right now. I need PROPER  sleep!!" Mijin exclaimed, slamming the door to his face.

Tom got hold of the door and pushed himself in.

Mijin is already at her boiling point. "What the hell do you want?!"

He shook his head. "Look at that. You are so stressed. Come here, let's sleep together."

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!"

 "What? As if something will happen. No one gets a cold for sleeping together." He shrugged as he grabbed her shoulders, took her to the bedroom and pushed her in bed. She rolled her eyes unable to do anything. Her body is so tired she can't even lift her arm.

What the hell is wrong with this lunatic?

Tom took his jacket off, crashed on bed and pulled the covers on them. He moved a little closer to her.

"You're making me more stressed." Mijin said in a weak voice. "Why are you doing this to me?! What did I do?"

He smirked, stroking her hair. "It's not that yet obvious that I like you?"

"We only met for months. You don't know anything about me!"

Tom rolled his eyes. "You like photos. You hate clowns. You play bass. You read a lot. Your mother just died and you're a Mafioso."

"You're really stalking on me, huh?"

"I'm in your house for Pete's sake! Your bass guitar is at the corner; your bookshelves are on the living room. You have a photo portfolio on your couch. You nearly died when we went to the horror house. Then I saw you in Korea with another guy! And I know you for a long time now. I met you when I was twelve!"

She looked at him, not knowing what to say.

"Isn't that funny? I already like you way back then."