Lovingly Paris:

"WHAT?! THEY HAD A-", Bill exclaimed.

"SSSSSSHHHHHHH!" The three hushed.

"So they were together?" he clarified as his Tom shrugged.

"I think so. You can tell from Patrick's voice that they had something going on before."

The moment they caught they each other they decided to head back to the hotel for they realized they look outrageous and totally stupid. And it would be twice the embarrassment if they get caught by Aleithea. They quickly changed to their normal looks and waited at Aleithea's suite.

"Oh Lady Boss's got it now!" Gustav exclaimed as the door suddenly creaked and Aleithea came in.

"Oh hey guys." She greeted as she took her hat and heels off, "You're still here?"

"Yeah. We would like to hear a lot from you tonight." Gustav said, crossing his legs.

"Oh." She blinked. "I had a lot of fun. He's not bad, if you guys are jealous or suspecting something."

"No one's saying about jealousy here!" Tom exhorted, with obvious sarcasm as he glanced at Georg who looked away and at Bill who took out his phone pretending he has some message. Then he jerked Gustav with his elbow. "Right Gustav?"

Gustav only chuckled.

"Oh yeah. There's this weird looking guy sitting on the table next to us. He was wearing this huge magician's hat. Me and Patrick cannot stop laughing especially when he started yelling at those three super tall nuns. The guy sounded Italian. Patrick argues it was German. Then he told me that time when he also wore a nun outfit on one of their music videos."

Georg and Gustav suddenly burst out laughing while Bill looked at Tom and started laughing also.

'Funny right?" Aleithea chuckled as Tom blinked and laughed along with them.

And after a few moments they stopped. Then they all stared at each other in silence and the boys noticed a bracelet on her left hand that they have never seen before.

"Oh that's some bracelet you have there." Gustav commented, shifting to normal mode.

She raised her hand, showing the bracelet to them. It was golden chain with a golden heart in the middle; it looked like a locket with a flower engraving on it.

"He said it's a good luck charm." She smiled. "He told me tonight might be the last time he will see me again so he told this is something I can remember him by. It plays a melody when you open the locket."

Then Tom bent towards Georg. "Next time, give her a pair of earrings that sings!" he whispered then Georg glared at him and he snorted.

"That's sweet of him." Bill smiled. "So what do you think of him?"

She blew air in her cheeks. "It's too early to say. So shall we call it a day?"

"Yeah sure." They nodded as she walked to the bedroom.

"I know very well it was you guys." She chuckled as they froze on their way out of the door and looked at her.

She laughed. "Good night."

And the show is finally on the roll.

The album is finally released and everyone's having a good say about it. The fans seem to have forgotten the whole thing about Aleithea being the new member. Everyone wants to meet her since she is the current talk of the season. DJs, Music Shows and magazines want her! Guess the whole world thought that there could be only one girl in Tokio Hotel and that is Bill Kaulitz.