Ein

"V-vega, put me down!" You beat against his back, he growls. "Little flower, don't you understand? Those people back there are after YOU." Void chuckles. "You'd just slow us down (Y/N) you know how fast we are, how about if you promise to behave I'll buy you you're favorite ice cream?" you make a pout face. "Fine."

~Around 10 minutes ago~

You awoke before the twins, you decided to make breakfast for the duo. So you checked the pantries and your fridge for food, and of course, you had no food. Seeing that you live on your own, you have to fend for youself. Meeting the twins was the best thing that ever happened to you, why do they live with you? Well, you didn't think it made much sense either. But being alone didn't suit you, so you let them live with you, but of course they paid they're way.

"Crap, I knew I shouldn't have listened to Void." you said to yourself (cause who doesn't do that ), Void having convinced you to pay for the movies last week. "Flower, what are you doing up so early?" "GAH!" You nearly jumped out of your skin when a sleepy Vega snuck up on you, you quickly covered that outburst up. "Pssh, I always wake up this early and you know it." you said sticking your tongue out at him. "Keep on with that tongue of yours and I'll have to bite it off." He said playfully but still made you nervous. "You wouldn't hurt your 'flower' now would you?" you said with a nervous smile. He crossed his arms knowing he lost. Then he moved behind you, tickling your sides. "V-Vega!...S-Stop!." you said in-between laughs and giggles. "Brother, Don't pester (Y/N)." Void said with a serious yet playful glare, when did she even get up? 'The twins are so weird' you thought to yourself, Vega putting his hands up in defeat with a smirk evident on his face. Then your stomach started to growl, Causing a blush to form on your face. "Someone's a hungry little Flower aren't they?" Vega said poking your cheeks. "W-Well I have no money, and w-we ate all the food." You said, putting things together for the twins,"Well that's not a problem, I got paid last week." Void said with a mischievous smile on her face, But totally oblivious to it, you nodded in agreement. (last week she made you pay for the movies)

~At le Store~

Vega had picked you up and put you into a bug-ee, Riding you and riding on the bug-ee like a child. Not like you minded, it was fun! You didn't even care how many people looked at the two of you shaking their heads, every day with the twins is honestly pure bliss! So the twins, you could say, have actually been a highlight of your life. You had a big goofy smile on your face, Vega clearly noting this, smiled as-well. "I take it your having fun, Flower?" he asked still with a smile "Yeah, you guys always make my life fun." you said seriously, Making Vega blush a-little. But of course he ignored it, asking you if you wanted to go by the ramen isle, you of course said yes. And after you two got a bunch of stuff like junk food, ramen, (f/d), and so forth, you guys just kind of sat and talked about a movie Vega wanted to rent, waiting for Void.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy le chapter!