Vier Part: 1 getting them out of bed.

(doing choices, gets a little steamy ;3)

It was Monday today. That meant you HAD to go to school, WHS to be exact. [if you didn't know it's Wickin High :)]

So yeah, you wouldn't leave the twins alone in your house. Yep, they were coming....this is gonna be a terrorible(*wink* *wink*) day. Who should you wake up first?

Void or Vega?

( and Void doesn't like Mondays either...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you chose Void

You basically slammed the door open, and stood in the doorway with your hand on your hips.

"VOID! It's Monday and we have to go to school, wake up!" You said walked over to her bed, pulling the blanket off of her. Yes you knew it was dangerous to wake her up on a Monday, did you care? Nope! She grumbled. "(Y/N), you know that I'm stronger than you?" she said groggily. "Yes but I can try can't I?" You said smiling goofily. " I don't care how cute you are, I'm not going today." She said pulling the covers back over her, you blushed. She thought you were cute? You shook your head 'No (Y/N) she's just joking with you!' you told yourself, but you wanted to know for sure. "V-Void, did you just call me...Cute?" you said inching closer to her, She jumped out of her covers. "N-NO! Your just imaging things!" She said with the brightest blush on her face, you giggled at her. "Void your such a tsundere!" you said tickling her. "(Y/N)! Why must you use the stupidest terms to describe me?!" she said trying not to laugh. But she grabbed your face "If you don't stop, I'll kiss your face." she said staring into your eyes, you blushed. "You wouldn't dare." you said with a triumphant look on your face. "You wanna bet?" Void said inching close enough that you felt her breath on your lips, You cringed. "N-No, I think you would!" you said grining. "You can't take it back, (Y/N)." she said as she closed the space between you two. You came in here to wake her up, not for a make-out session! Though, if you had to be honest, it isn't that bad. You moaned into the kiss when she bit your lip. Your eyes went wide with shock and your face dusted maroon, but Void pulled away. You covered your lips. "Why did you kiss me?!" You said clearly shocked. "Because I can, don't act like you didn't like it." She said bluntly with her hand running through her hair. You just stood there shocked. "W-well I'll go change now.." you said exiting the room. 'She's so cute..' Void thought to herself, biting her lip.

If you chose Vega

You burst though Vega's door. "It's time to wake up, Vega!" you said walking over to him. "Flower....Just 10 more minutes..." he said sleepily. "You sure like to sleep huh, Vega?" you said giggling, he smirked. "It's my favorite thing, besides my little flower of course." You blushed. "I'm not little! And how am I yours?" you said staring directly at him.

"Because I said so." he said pulling you into his bed. "V-Vega!" you yelped. "Your so adorable, flower." he said with no facial expression. "I don't know if that's a compliment or a death threat, by your facial expression." you said taken back. "Well take it as a compliment." he said "And I refuse to get out of bed until I get something out of it." he said inching his face closer to yours. 'Is he going to kiss me?' you thought blushing a-little, clever (Y/N), He kissed you, staring into your eyes. Then he pulled away after 2 seconds? "Okay now I'll get dressed." he said picking you up and leaving his bed, he set you on the floor hugging you. You blushed more. "Why'd you kiss-" Vega cut you off, tracing your lips with his finger. "Your lips, I wanted to taste them." he said smiling. You blushed more as he started taking his shirt off. "O-Okay! I'll leave now!" you said as you left the room.

-END OF CHOICES-

You went to your room still blushing after the kissing with Void/Vega. You ignored that and got dressed for school, and exited your room. Then you hear Void and Vega come out of their rooms, so you scurried into the kitchen, making breakfast.

A/N:

How do you like me now?! I made a kissing scenario for you lovely Reader-Chans!!