Elf

You and the twins are going out and away from their mansion, not like you disliked their home, it's just that you wanted to see other people. You three were riding in a cart pulled by horses. Not like you'd remember interacting socially with others. You just thought you needed a mental break, and this seemed like the next best thing. Speaking of remembering...You still didn't understand why you didn't remember anything? Or why you felt like you've met the twins before. You glanced towards Vega, then Void. They both gave you warm smiles, but their eyes didn't look happy. Your heart starting pounding, you grasp your chest, in a attempt to calm yourself down. A image of a familiar woman filled your head, the twins exchange glances before switching seats to comfort you. Did I know her? Vega asked if you were okay, and if you wanted them to turn the cart around, you told them no somehow. You didn't want them to turn back because of a little heartache, You decided not to tell them what you saw. The cart pulled up near a alleyway, or a town of sorts, and stopped. You exited first, then the twins. The pain stopped before the cart stopped, luckily. "Don't you guys have parents?" You asked skeptically, "Yes, they went on a business trip." Void replied. "It's only natural they do." Vega finished, running a hand through his hair. The way he does that.... "You don't get lonely?" You ask, They both shake their heads 'no'. "Not anymore, We have you!" Void smiles, Vega shoots a well known smirk at you. You look at him disapprovingly, and push them playfully. "Flirts." You puff out your cheeks. Not that I was complaining or anything... three walked around, looking at in and out of different stores. A store with a candy sign caught your eye, your (e/c) eyes light up at the sight. You link your arms with Void and Vega, running in that direction, Ignoring their protests. "See the candy store?!"."She acts so much like a child." Vega said, "Yeah, but she's so cutee.~" Void says blushing, Vega nods in agreement, until you bud in their chat. "Are you guys gonna stop talking about me like I'm now here? Come get some candy you dorks." Vega held a hand over his heart, Void gasping. "Us, dorks?!" They say in unsion, trying to sound hurt. You burst into giggles, then full on laughter as passerbyers look at you as if you were crazy. The pair looked at each other with sad but guilty looks on their faces, They felt bad for doing this to you, but they didn't want you to remember what you've forgotten, they liked you so much better this way. You were much more willing than before.

Timeskip-(short)

You lay in your bed as Void and Vega sit on either side of you, 'helping' you fall asleep. They both kissed you, and before you could act they ran out of the room, laughing. You huffed, You felt yourself beginning to feel feelings toward them, and you hated it. I should stop lying to myself.

A/N:

OML, 415 reads? You people like my trash? Heh, thanks for reading it though! Special thanks to BloodyKiller205 and mld2004 for commenting! I pre-wrote this and the last chapter, and now I have writers block ;-;\\\. If any of you have ideas for a chapter comment or message me :D?

(^Wow 12 y.o me, reading that is so cringy...heh.....)