Fünf : Part 2 possessive

You made a simple egg-bacon omelet (cause they're good) before the twins made it into the kitchen.

"It smells so good!" Vega complimented practically drooling just the smell of it, which made you smile. "Thanks, and I hope you guys like it!" You said confidently. "I'm sure we will." Void said half-smiling as she took a bite out of her omelet, and so did you and Vega. "Mmmh! (Y/N) this is good, as all your cooking is." Void said smiling at you, and you blushed. "It can't be that good." You said covering your mouth in embarrassmet . "No, Flower, It's to die for." Vega said chuckling, you pushed him. "I hope your joking on that last part Vega, I don't want you do die!" You said giggling as you walked out the front door, along with Void grabbing yours and her bag and Vega trailing behind you.

-Time skip to school-

You three where early (surprisingly) and decided to go to the library to hang out until the bell. "(Y/N)!" Void called out "I found a book with anime in it!" she finished excitedly. "It's called manga, just so you know. And if you want it you should check it out." You suggested to her, she thought at this and then did it. What was Vega doing? Oh he was just poking the crud out of you. You attempted to read but couldn't due to that, so you put away your book and grabbed your bag. Just in time too cause Void was already walking out of the entrance of the library, with you and Vega trailing behind her walking towards the lockers. What was weird is that the twins locker are on either side of you, But you didn't mind, after all, you do love them.

You grabbed your sketchpad(if you dislike drawing/sketching then pretend your good at it ;3), eraser, pencil, and Journals.

"(Y/N) can I borrow a pencil? I happened to lost mine on the way to school." She said innocently.

-Void's little flashback-

I was walking with (Y/N) and my brother and I saw this boy looking at (Y/N) lustfully. So I threw my pencil at his eye. Too bad for him my aim is extraordinary.

-End of Flashback-

"Err, sure." you said obliviously as you gave her a pencil. The bell rang and Vega stopped whatever he was doing to follow you two to first period. Conveniently enough you guys walked past two people (if these are your names please change them), Sam (girl) and Leon. And they were the gayiest and most annoying.

"Hey sweetie.~" you cringed as Sam hugs you, Void and Vega didn't like that. "Sam, You should leave now." she said, her and her brother's eyes darkening as she pulled her off of you. "Course, If you'd prefer I drag you by the hair outside, to kill you." he said mumbling the last part darkly. "Ooooh!~ Vega your so attractive when your mad." Leon said licking his lips, Vega was about to deck him but you stopped it by pulling Leon's collar so you could whisper in his ear "Leon, you should take Sam and and go somewhere, cause these two don't play, Remember?" you let him go smiling quite cutely. "Your smile is so adorable, flower!" Vega cooed as he pulled you into his chest, hugging you. Leon was clearly not impressed, and neither was Sam. Leon did take Sam and leave but he of course left with a few curses.

"Well I guess it's time to go to class." You said trying to pry yourself from Vega. "And I just remembered, that we have most of our classes with them." You commented face-palming, apparently they forgot because their expressions darkened.