Zwölf

You woke up and almost pissed yourself, thanks to a cheeky Void. Void smiles at you. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?" You compose yourself, "N-No, it's just- Why are you here?" I ask "I couldn't sleep and so, I decided to visit you.... But when I got here you were asleep. So I just laid here." You look down, only to blush and look back up. You shut your eyes, "V-Void. Wheres' you're clothes?" She smiles wickedly "I usually sleep naked, but I didn't think you'd like that." You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding, "That was probably best..." "Is it okay if I say here and sleep with you?" You blush deep. I honestly don't know how to respond to that. "Naughty (Y/N), whatever are you thinking?" Void asks, leaning close to you. You could feel her hot breath on your face, you pick up a pillow and shove it in her face. "You can stay, if you be quiet." she giggles "Yes ma'am." she pulls you close, burring her face in the crook of your neck. "Goodnight, (Y/N)." You shiver, Just how am I supposed to go back to seep, like this?

Actually, you had no trouble at all falling asleep.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
You were woken up by a loud thud. "Void! This is totally unfair! I thought we discussed this!" You moaned, and scooted to the edge of the bed, glaring at the duo. Void was pinned underneath Vega. "What are you guys doing?" You yawn. "When did she get in here?" He seethed, Void just smiled. "L-Late at night, she could sleep, so she came in here...why did she do something wrong?" You say nervously, you didn't want to get her into trouble. Vega glared at his sister, "No, I guess not." He got off of her and sat on the bed next to you, Void let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "I don't know why you acted this way brother, you would've done the same thing, hell you probably have." Void said getting up, and dusting her PJs off. Void made a 'tch' sound. "Flower, you must be hungry, I have breakfast already prepared." He said smiling. "Oh, okay. We should probably get dressed then." Seeing as how Void has barley any clothes on. You said getting up and walking towards the bathroom, only to be stopped by Vega grabbing your wrist. "Would you like some assistance (Y/N)?" He said innocently, you blushed a deep red. "N-no, I can dress myself thank you." You said walking fatser to the bathroom door, and locking it. A few minutes later you hear your door open, then close.

Sorry if this is short, it's been awhile, and I forget just how I wrote this lmao. I'll probably post a second chapter later... Cya nerds~ <3