Acht

After awhile the twins left you to your thoughts. To be honest, you were scared. You wanted to go home. But what could possibly drive Void and Vega to take you away from your life? Thoughts of your mother clouded your mind.

Did the twins kill your mother? But they wouldn't, Right? You didn't want to burden yourself further, so you looked around your 'room'. You saw two doors, You assumed that one, lead outside of the room, and the other one should be a bathroom.

You walked towards the door closest to you, how lazy of you. You turned the nob to reveal a f/c colored bathroom, with all the essentials a bathroom consists of. You noticed a door on the far side of the bathroom, you were confused but walked towards the door and turned that nob. You gasped, 'why would there be a closet in the bathroom?' you thought to yourself, You didn't really mind, less walking for you anyway. You saw tons of clothes and dresses, you assumed that undergarments were somewhere. 'oh well' you thought to yourself as you left from the bedroom adventure and started for the other door, closing the other doors as you went. You sprinted towards the door, not wasting any time, and opening it to reveal...The Twins, food in hand. The smile you never knew appeared faltered when you saw the twins. "My my, Flower were you just attempting to escape?" Vega said smirking, his attempt to look hurt failing. You were caught off guard but quickly regain your voice. "And if I was?" You said putting your hand on your hip, trying to look as sassy as you could, Void chuckled at your actions, her brother putting the food tray on the dresser by the door. "(Y/N) we happen to have a white hell hound, he is a type of guard dog, he may think you were an intruder and attack, couldn't have you dead now could we?" Void responded. "Dead, Like my mother?" Your question had the twins in shock. "Whatever do you mean, Flower?" Vega said walking towards you, you backed up at every step he took. "Y-You killed her, Right?" You said choking back tears, "You two were the reason I was alone, right?" They were silent, and that drove you crazy. "Is that why you two showed up right after she died?!" You raised your voice, only to drop to your knees, and bury your face into your hands, the look on their faces gave it away. 'Why would they do such a thing?' you thought. You cried all the tears that were built up. "I-I should've kn-known." Void tried to comfort you, only to have her hand slapped away by your sobbing figure. "Don't you dare touch me." You said looking at her with no emotion in your voice, or expression. "(Y-Y/N), We're sorry." She said, sadly. "Your sorry?" You said, "Do you really think that'll bring her back? I wish I'd told my mother to stay home that day, Maybe she'd still be alive, and I wouldn't be stuck with sadistic twins." You said walking over to your bed, only to be pushed onto the bed and pinned by Void. If you hadn't been kidnapped, you would've laughed at this point, but that's not the situation. "You belonged to us at first glance. Your mother would've only gotten in our way." She said with the same emotion you showed her earlier, only more...evil? "I belong to myself." You said in a small voice, Void chuckled. "Do you not know, Flower" Vega said, sitting on the bed next to you and Void. "In our world, the royal children pick one mortal child to be their toy" Void started "For the royal children need a single person to keep them from genocide" Vega trailed "And we've chosen you Flower/(Y/N), you belong to us." They finished in unison, Void getting off of you, sitting on the other side of you. Vega first kissed you roughly, you started having trouble breathing. Then Void leaned down with malicious eyes, and kissed you as well, but not at rough as her brother. You began closing your eyes again, "Sleep now." They said, you falling asleep.

P.S.

Sorry for the delay, I'll be adding another chapter in place of the ones I didn't post.