Sieben

Void and Vega looked at one another.

"Brother, How do you think she'll react, or our people react, to us bringing her there?" Asked a very concerned Void.

"Quite frankly, I really don't care what the people think. They can deal with it, As for our flower." He pondered a bit before responding. "I think she'll enjoy being there, Our world is much more beautiful. Plus she doesn't really have anyone or anything to keep her from not leaving." He said the last part with a sad expression. "I see, so should we go now? I think it'd be better if she woke up there instead of us taking her there when she's awake." Void said moving your hair out of your sleeping face. "You have a point, let's get packing then, I'm sure she'd want us to take her some of her clothes, her phone, and her (G/S). Though, I don't know how we'd get electricity..." he said gathering some of those things, seeing that Void won't be able to get up due to you asleep in her lap.

~A little after gathering those items~

Void was carrying you on her back as she met her brother by the door. "Where did we come from again?" She asked Vega. "Remember that meadow not far from here?" He questioned as Void nodded. He ran out the door first, then Void ran to catch up with her brother. Seeing how they both had more stamina, strength and speed, they could run for hours. It really didn't take long for them to end up at the meadow. "We must fall into it like before, yes?" Void asked, but Vega shrugged. "I don't really know, we could try though, and please hand over her?" Vega asked his sister, which she obliged, giving you to her brother. After holding you Vega fell backwards into the flowers of the medow, Void falling aswell, followed by darkness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awoke in a olden time(imagine or look it up), feeling velvet sheets of a bed. Confused, you uncovered yourself and got up from the bed, only to be startled by the room door opening. "Hello Flower.~" Vega said walking over to you and hugging you tight, Void just stood in the doorway chuckling. "W-where am I?" You managed to ask from all the commotion. "Oh, your in our world now." He said smiling towards you. "Y-your world?" You said feeling like throwing up. "Yes, You should've known- Or maybe you shouldn't." Vega said looking at you with a guilty look on his face. "We're sorry (Y/N) you couldn't have known. We altered your memory." Void commented, looking at the floor. You griped your head "You.....What?" at this point you were losing it. So all of this time, I thought I knew them all of my time, after my mother left me...was it all a lie? You thought to yourself. "You must be thinking that you couldn't have knew us all of this time." Vega started. "But we did this so we could be together, (Y/N)." Void finished. You pushed Vega away from you. "S-So I never knew you?" You asked on the brink of tears, caused by all of this confusion. "No, But we knew you." Void and Vega said at the same time. "Your our little Flower." Vega said smirking, yes they knew you. You were chosen to be theirs, it couldn't be helped. They fell in love with you at first sight, and you were just an image.

All of those times you had with them, the love you had for them, is fake?

"I'm sorry, (Y/N) it was the only thing we could do, so nobody would take you from us." Void said walking over to you, hugging you this time, you yelped. "You guys are crazy." You said wide-eyed at them. "For you." they both respond. "We'd do anything for you; Kill, Steal, Die." They ended. "We're truly sorry if we caused you any distress. It was the best course of action we could take." Void said. "We do truly love you, it can only be you."

A/N:

How about that plot twist? You guys are welcome!

(kinda cheesy when I wrote it though.........)