Zehn

Your P.O.V

I'm very eager to see the garden, even though I may never remember what I've forgotten, I think I'd like to stay here.

Void and Vega seem nice, They let me stay here, and they're taking care of me. They're house is awesome. I was ripped from my thoughts to see the garden, so many lights. "Wow" I said seeing the glowing plants "Is that even possible?" I said touching the plants, only to retract my hand, "It rippled?"

Void bursts into a fit of laughter, Vega chuckled, his hand holding his chin. I put my hands to my sides, I don't know why but I was blushing a deep red. (Cause Vega is possessive af) "What's so funny?!" I said, my voice cracking. "...Y-Your.....s-so...amused...by it!" Void said between laughs, I huffed, she's so childish! "Yeah but its not exactly normal!" I said matter-o-factly. Vega started getting close to me, then he shoved a sugar cube in my mouth. I just about choked on it, cause I was surprised, but I swallowed it. "Vega why? I almost died!" I said catching my breath. "Your too loud, Flower." I stared at him, That nickname sounded....Familiar. "Flower?" . "You don't like your new nickname?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. I stuttered "N-No!...I-I mean its o-okay, I guess." I said looking at the ground with embarrassment. "Well, How about we eat? We have (food) and (tea/ect.), and of course, desert." Void said grabbing one of the sweets, evidently she had a sweet tooth, that's just like her. Wait what? You shake your head dismissing the thought. Vega had some tea, and a cookie. I ate (flavor)cake copying the twins by eating sweets first, only to have Vega stare at me with a look in his eyes I couldn't quite place... I looked up at him "What?" I said, Vega closed in on me, licking the side of my mouth, I gasped. "I-I could've gotten that!" I said covering my mouth and shooing him away, he laughed at me. "You know you liked it.~" He said looking at me seductively, My mouth gaped open I don't even know how to react to that, is this how people treat others they just met? "N-No! I don't even know you, Why are you messing with me?" I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Who wouldn't mess with someone as attractive as you, (Y/N)?" Void said getting closer to me, I looked at her with a shocked expression, "You're into girls?" I blurted out only to cover my mouth with my hand, Vega looked amused. "Oh my, I'm sorry!" I said laughing, covering my face, Only for Void to grasp my hands and remove them from my face. I didn't pay attention before, but she and her brother have identical white hair and red eyes, why am I thinking about this? There's more thinks to worry about right now, like Void and her disregard for personal space, her brother too. "Don't be embarrassed, (Y/N), and yes, but I only have eyes for you." She said closing the space between us, with a kiss.

She moved her head to sync her lips with mine, and I almost gave in. I looked at her with wide eyes, I pushed her away. "H-Hey, why'd you d-do that?!" I said blushing hard, covering my mouth. "If you saw something so beautiful, your take that opportunity aswell." She bluntly responded, her brother too, leaned in and stole a kiss from me, but he moved before I could act. "Gah! Why'd you both kiss me? This isn't amusing!" I said trying to regain myself, They smirked at me. "So, Why'd you do it? You two didn't even ASK me if I wanted to kiss you or not!" . "Because, silly" Void said poking my nose "You would've said no." Vega finished. "Obviously! I just met you!" I said swatting Void's finger from my nose, a grin playing on her lips. Those soft lips... "Anyway, It's getting pretty late, and you probably would like a bath, we'll lead you to your room." Vega and Void and grabbing each of my hands, leading me back into the mansion filled with elaborate hallways, and down towards 'my' room. "O-Okay I guess." But I really had no other choice, they were practically dragging me toward the room. Once we got there, they walked over to the door they opened it, and I started to walk inside, only to be stopped by the twins. "We'll see you tomorrow." Vega said " Can hardly wait!" Void said enthusiastically. I waved them off, and started for the bathroom. I feel like I know them.. I shake my head How is that even possible? I just met them
....right?