Zwei

So where was Void?

Well you could say that she was 'playing' around. She was messing around on your computer, and found a site about a store selling cash for gold. So she thought she could 'sell' her 'gold' to them, Meaning she's going to take the money and leave. Pshh, she's such a terror.

Void's P.O.V

I used-what people call a 'google maps' to find the store, not long after I made it to the store, So I walked inside the store. "Helloooo?" I asked nobody as it seems. "Just a sec, Miss." a male's voice called from behind the counter. So I stood and waited, for a good 4 minutes before the male stumbled to the front desk. "S-sorry I was....busy" he told me. "It's okay, anyway your store gives money, yes?" I asked with both of my hands on the counter. "No, this is a pawn shop. You sell things you don't use or like anymore for money." the male corrected me, which I clearly didn't need. I eyed him, until my eyes laid on a piece of paper hanging from his shirt pocket, It read 'Jack'. "Look Jack, I have a deal for you." I said looking him straight in the eyes. "Shoot." he said. "If I beat you in a video game of your choice. You owe me forty dollars, and a (G/S)." I said confidently "Okay, come through that panel." he said as I followed his order.

(back to you) 3rd P.O.V

"Vega~, Where's your sister?" you wined. "Don't worry flower, Void is getting some things we'll need for tomorrow." he said fiddling with your hair, in which you didn't mind, it felt okay. "How long will she be?" you said yawning. "She won't be long now, Flower." he said with a smile on his face, you returned a sly smile to him. "What are we to do as we wait?" you asked him "Uhm, I guess we can go pay for this stuff now, and drop it off at your house." he said and in his waving hand 30 dollars were in it. "How-" you were cut off by Vega's hand. "Shhhh~, not so loud." he said face-palming, with you fake pouting.

~4 minutes after~

Vega stole a bug-ee (in which you protested against) and he was pushing you and the groceries into your yard, in which you fell asleep. Vega awed at you, before waking you up. "Flower, it's time to get up, we're home." he said kissing your cheek, leaving you flustered. "D-don't do that, anyway let's go inside." he agreed, taking all the bags into arms, walking behind you inside. You took off your shoes, clearly glad to be back, it was almost dark and Void hasn't shown up yet which kind-of worried you. Vega didn't seem bothered as he put away all the groceries away in your kitchen, or should you say 'our'? Seeing that you three live together in that house. "Well I'm done with the groceries, what should we do while we wait for my darling sister?" . "Let's watch a movie!" you said excited, Vega didn't seemed bother so he just nodded in agreement. You bought two movies, Maleficent and Sucker Punch (such a great movie). You decided that Void would most likely like Sucker Punch, so you and Vega agreed that Maleficent was the best way to go.

~40 minutes in~

"So Maleficent does love Aurora?" Vega asked quizzically. "Yes but, As you could already tell, Maleficent got betrayed and hurt, so it's not easy for her to love or trust someone." you said, him humming in response.

Then out of nowhere Void came in the door. "Hello, Brother, (Y/N)." she said with a smile on her face. "Where were you, Void?" you asked a-little worried. "Beating a kid at Video Games." she said with a smile on her face, which told you she had fun, so you let it go. "Well alright, But Vega said you went to get things?" you said confused "Yes I beat the kid, so I got forty dollars for that game." she said matter-of-factly, Vega just smirking. "Oh, okay I guess?" you asked with a clearly confused look on your face. "So do you guys want pop-corn?" you asked. "Course, Flower." Vega said winking at you, Void smiling still. So you did what seemed to be your only choice for the moment. (making popcorn)