Drei

(G/S)-Game System

"(Y/N), wake up I have something to show you!" Void whispered-yelled, shaking you from your much needed sleep. You groaned in annoyance, which earned you a tug out of your bed. In which you of course yelped.

~ After practically dragging you down the stairs~

" Void, why wake me up at 7 in the morning~." you groaned. "Psh, don't whine like Vega, early bird gets the worm." Void said chuckling at her response, putting a (G/S) box in your hands and you squeal as you open it. "oH.MY.GOD, Thanks Void!!!!" you yelled quietly (wtf) , you ran over to Void and hugged the life out of her, she blushed...a lot. You stopped and looked at her face. "Void, are you...blushing? Or are you just sick?" you asked, she jumped. "H-haaah I must b-be sick, Don't w-worry though it'll go away, I-I have a strong immune system." Void said scratching the back of her head in embarrassment. "Oh....Okay then." you said with a skeptical look on your face. "Don't look at me like that." Void remarked, you laughed.

Why do I feel this way?

Then you both heard footsteps coming downstairs. "Morning Flower, Sister." Vega said tiredly. "Good morning sunshine." You joked, he smirked. "Where'd you get the (G/S)?" Vega asked. "I got it for (Y/N), how you ask? Well I won it in that thingy I was talking about yesterday." Void butts in, Vega just nods.

~After making your account~

"So now I'm (S/N) [screen name]" You said confidently, Void smiled. "Can we play COD2 zombies?" Vega asks holding a pillow. You nodded, putting in the game. (don't ask where it came from XD) Void and Vega got their-selves situated in game and you guys started playing. "I got the ray gun!" You yelled. "Don't be so loud~." Vega whines covering his ear, You whispered a sorry towards him. "I'm sure you guys are hungry so I'll go make some pizza." Void said. You and Vega exchanged looks that said is-she-crazy-or-something? Which made you both laugh aloud, Void scoffed as she left the room. "Flower, Can we make a deal?" Vega said, You nodded. "Okay, if I win a round of zombies, You have to be my slave for the rest of the week." He said grinning mischievously, you cowered back knowing you can't get out of this one.

~20 rounds later~

You have the ray gun and you're backed into a corner by zombies. "Dangit! I didn't want you to win!" you whined, Vega smirks widely knowing what he won. "Hehehe, Your my slave now." he said as you died, You made a killer look. "Now, Flower, sit on my lap." Vega said bluntly, you face-palmed. "Fine..." you said blushing as you did as you were told. Vega sat cris-crossed and you sat in the middle of it. He wrapped his hands around your waist and played the game once again. You huffed in annoyance, though he was warm.

~ Void finishes cooking ~

You were still in the position, as Void walked into the room with Pizza. "Brother, why is (Y/N) in your lap." Void said with squinted eyes. "Because she lost and now she's my slave." Vega said with the biggest smirk he's ever done(that's possible for him?!) Void shot him a glare, he just laughed. This was going to be a long day for you. Then Vega kisses you on the cheek. You turn into a tomato, as Void stares daggers at her brother. "V-Vega why'd you do that!?" You said clearly not impressed. "Because your my slave." He said as he bit your ear.

OoOh Vega's made it clear that your his~. Whatever will you do?!