Sechs: Part FINAL School trips.

You, Void, and Vega sat in your regular spots, In the back. And of course those two are in your first class, like every other day. "Class! We will be going on a field trip today!" Your teacher Ms. Hallmark announced 'How wonderful.' you thought sarcastically to yourself, It would most likely be better if the certain pair (Sam & Leon) hadn't have came to school that day. "I guess we have to spend longer with them, hope your ready to be harassed again, Flower." Vega whispered to you and Void. "Miss, where will we be going?" Void questioned. "Ah, I almost forgot! We will be going to a Water Park!" she said happily. "Of course.." Void said quiet enough for everyone in the back to hear.

-Time skip on le bus-

You and the twins of course sat together, with you in the middle (-cough-). Vega was sleep deprived from your earlier actions, so he laid his head on your shoulder, playing with your hair. Of course you didn't mind, you were ripped from that thought by the most unfortunate thing. "Vega you could always sleep on me." Leon said seductively. "Shut your trap, Leon." Void said. "Clearly he doesn't like you, because he's always with me and (Y/N)."."Yes, I know, he's always with you and that man stealer.." he said pointing at you, Vega lifted his head in a instant, and Void almost jumped out of the seat. "Don't call my baby a man stealer, Leon! She only has eyes for me! And besides she's my darling little (Y/N).~" Sam said staring at Leon. "She's not your darling, she's my flower." Vega stated kissing you on the lips, and boy did that piss the both of them off. Void didn't mind because they, share you (lmfao). Vega stared at Leon while kissing you, You pushed Vega off. "Vega, W-Why must you do things like that to me!?" You question him. "Because I love you, Flower." He said kissing your cheek, you huffed. You couldn't complain though, because now Sam wouldn't mess with you for the duration of the trip, hopefully.

-LE WATER PARK!-

You and Void were changing into a (f/c) (two/one) piece swimsuit, while Void was wearing a Black and White striped bikini. After about 30 minutes of trying to ward Void off in order to actually get the swimsuit on, the both of you walked out of the changing rooms, to see Vega in a White and Black divided swimming trunks. "You two always match." You said giggling. "Well, that's what we twins do in our world." He commented, You were about to open your mouth to ask him what he meant, but was cut off by Void pushing you into the pool, while punching her brother. 'I guess I wasn't supposed to hear that...?' You thought to yourself, while swimming to the surface. "Thanks a lot, Void!" you said splashing water on her, She just chuckled as Vega tackled you in the water. You look at him through the water, and pointed to your mouth. He knew what it meant but didn't care (if you didn't catch on, you had to breathe), and kissed you air, instead of letting you breathe your own. You bit his lip, hinting him to let you go. He obliged, pulled away, and let you swim to the top.

- When you got back to school. -

Void put her feet on the desk, and Vega had you sitting in his lap. "Alright kids, I think it's time for you guys to eat." Ms. Hallmark stated as everyone took out their lunch, and so did Void and Vega. Void and Vega fed you their lunch(they bought it at the water park, those cheeky bastards :P). But it wasn't soon before the three of you started to walk home, you steering them away from Leon and Sam.

You opened the front door to your house, and you walked over to the couch, turning on your (G/S) and giving Void and Vega the remotes. Void this time took you and sat you in her lap as she and Void played against each other in god only knows what game. It got pretty late so you passed out in Void's lap.

"Brother, You almost cause a lot of trouble today." Void said glaring at Vega, he smirked. "You know darn well that we will be taking her there soon, she has nothing here anyway." Void huffed in annoyance because he was right.

A/N:

Seems that Void and Vega are hiding something from you! What do you think it is? And how did you like being pushed in the pool for it?