twenty six

T W E N T Y    S I X

- A b b y    J o n e s -

If someone asked me how it felt kissing Niall Horan, I wouldn't be able to describe it.

The taste of Niall's lips could only be described to a certain extent, because even I myself didn't know what it was, but he had this one thing about him, this one thing, that made him completely irresistible.

Kissing him felt like flying -- I felt so light knowing that I was on cloud nine with my heart safe in his hands. I felt so safe with him. Somehow, I knew no matter what happened between us, things would turn out alright.

"We should probably get up," He whispered into my hair as I cuddled closer into his chest, ignoring his suggestion. He held me tighter. "Abs," My nickname rolled off his tongue so effortlessly, I'd never get tired of hearing it. He nudged me with his chin. "Come on."

I groaned in response, shifting a little in his arms. "Just," I stopped, lifting my head up to yawn. "Just a little longer." I smiled, feeling blissful.

Niall stroked my hair, running his fingers through my hair. "Abs?"

"Hm?"

"I'd hate to leave you here, but I really gotta piss." He chuckled, untangling himself from me. I moaned in protest and rolled over as I watched him get out of bed. I observed his incredible shirtless body as he grabbed a t-shirt, and I couldn't help but drool over the way his back muscles contracted as he moved his arms.

"Your back is like art," I said sleepily, not at all embarrassed at how ridiculous I sounded. We were together now, and I was comfortable with him. I was just telling him the truth.

He turned to look at me, quirking an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?" He chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows playfully. "Don't worry, you'll be seeing a lot more of that."

I blushed furiously, really hoping that it'd be true. God, I was so lucky. He was literally so attractive, I honestly couldn't stop staring at him. I couldn't believe he was all mine.

"It should be illegal for you to wear a shirt," I rolled over and watch him put the shirt on, inwardly groaning as he covered his torso. He shot me a wink and walked into the bathroom to do his business.

In the meanwhile, I had somehow managed to untangle myself from the sheets and get out of bed. I made my way into the kitchen and opened the fridge in search for something to eat. Realizing that the fridge was practically empty, I shut it with a groan and leaned my forehead against it. 

I really didn't feel like going food shopping.

Suddenly, I felt a pair hands grip my waist, making me almost jump out of my skin. "What's for breakfast?" He whispered hotly in my ear, tightening his grip on my waist. I rolled my head back onto his shoulder, smiling up at him.

"You ate all the food again," I gripped his hands and moved them away before turning around in his grip. "You should probably go grocery shopping."

Instead of replying, Niall used his mouth to prep kisses on my neck before gently biting down onto the skin.

I shut my eyes. "Or, you could just eat me like a vampire," I joked. "That works too."

Niall chuckled against my skin causing me to shiver and break into goosebumps. I took that as an opportunity to duck out of his grip and run across to the other side of the kitchen. He stopped laughing and looked at me from his spot next to the fridge, smirking.

"Oh, wipe that smirk off your face," I started backing up, trying to tease him. "You look like you're about to pull out a gun and shoot me."