seven

S E V E N

- A b b y  J o n e s - 

I hopped out of the shower and quickly made my way over to my room in small towel, trying not to accidentally expose myself to Niall. Not right before my date with Harry.

I ended up agreeing to go on a date with him. He seemed like a pretty cute guy, and I wanted to take him up on his offer. However, I did feel slightly guilty since a part of me was only going out with him in order to make Niall jealous. I decided on wearing my nicest dress (since we were going out on a "romantic" dinner), a dress Niall had never seen me wear before. Now that I come to think of it, I don't believe he's ever seen me wear a dress. Like ever.

"Niall!" I called for him. "Did you see my gold heart shaped earrings anywhere?" I was still in my towel, looking for my favorite pair of earrings, I refused to get dressed before I knew everything was there and in order. Where were those damn earrings?

"I wouldn't know." I looked up to find Niall at the doorway, staring at me - or my towel covered body - with a smirk on his face. "I never borrowed them," He licked his lips.

I pulled my towel up higher in order to hide my cleavage, but it went up higher my legs, and that wasn't any better. "Well, I need them for tonight, so help me find them?" I huffed.

He ignored my question. "Got a date with Harry?"

He was still leaning against the doorway, with his arms crossed across his chest. And damn, he looked so attractive. I knew he was only teasing me, so I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him as my other hand held the towel firmly against my body, making sure it doesn't fall off in front of him. "Get out, you asshole!"

Niall chuckled and shrugged before leaving me alone to get dressed and ready for my date.

It only took me about a half an hour to get ready, and Harry wouldn't be picking me up in another hour. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, not really recognizing myself... I loved it. The white summer dress hugged my body in all the right ways; it was knee length and it showed a bit of cleavage, but not too much. I couldn't find the earrings I was lookng for, so I settled for a pair of diamond earrings my mom gave me before I moved. I managed to curl my hair a bit, and it actually looked pretty for once. I've never felt so girly, and I absolutely loved it.

Since I really didn't have anything else to do until Harry picked me up, I grabbed my purse and left my room to join Niall in our living room. I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

The Irish bloke wasn't paying attention to what was happening around him, since his eyes were glued to the TV. He was watching another fucking game. I swear to God, someone could've broken in and freaking murdered me and he wouldn't have noticed because of his beloved Derby.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. His head snapped up for a quick second before he looked back at the TV again, but then he froze and slowly turned his head to face me wide-eyed once again. I made him do a double take, heck yeah.

"A-Abby?" He stuttered, still wide-eyed. I couldn't help but smirk as I saw him gulp nervously. "Is t-that you?"

I got him right where I wanted. The fact that he was looking at me rather than watching his glorious Derby game made me wanna take him to the hospital, because he suddenly didn't look so good. I had done this to him. Me.

"So?" I decided to act all sweet and innocent as I twirled around in my girly dress. "What do you think? It isn't too much?" I decided to act all nervous, as if this was my first date.