C H 3 P T E R

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

#3:𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

MIN YUNGJI

After the classes ended, you wait for everyone else to leave the room before walking yourself out. You walk in the hallway with your eyes on your phone, blocking out the loud chattering coming from the students around you. You continue your way to the gates and was about to walk past it when a hand suddenly drops on your shoulder.

"What are you doing?" You ask, giving him a confused expression.

"What? Am I not allowed to?" He looks at you with innocent eyes.

"Stop that, you know what I'm talking about you dumbass." You say, laughing as you push his hand off of you.

"What are you talking about, I don't know what you're saying." He says, stuffing both of his hands in his pockets as he starts walking beside you.

"Where are the others anyway? Stop bothering me." You laugh as you push him away in a joking manner.

"I don't know where they are and I don't care. Let's hang out I wanna spend some time with my sister." He replies, putting his arm on your shoulder.

"Awww where is this all coming from? Why so sweet all of a sudden?" You continue teasing him, laughing as he sighs.

"I'm called Suga for a reason." He smugly answers, shrugging a shoulder in the process.

"Sure, then you shall treat me dinner!" You exclaim, shaking his arm in excitement.

"Whatever you say." He chuckles.

The both of you walk your way to the mall, considering that it's only a walking distance from the school you're both attending to. In your way there, you continued laughing and bickering at each other, not minding the weird stares that have been sent to the both of you. The two of you soon entered the mall, looking around for somewhere to eat.

"What do you want to eat?" Your brother asks.

"Hmm, I don't know yet." You shrug.

"Let's keep looking around then." He suggests which you nod in reply.

You both continue walking around, looking at each shop and fast food restaurants with his arm still on your shoulder. You circle your hand around his waist, holding him as well as you laugh at each other.

"Let's just eat in the food court. We've been walking around for too long, my legs are tired already." Your brother whines, leaning his body on yours for support.

"Stop that will you, we've been walking for like what, five minutes." You laugh, pushing him slightly.

"I don't care, I need to rest my legs." He exclaims as he continues leaning onto you.

"You mean your legs that are better than mine." You add, making the both of you laugh.

"Whatever, let's just go can we." With that, you both went to the food court. 

You two picked a table before checking which food would you like to order. You told him to order the foods for the both of you, which he immediately declines, saying that his legs feel like it'll separate from his body, so you need to order for the sake of his condition. You roll your eyes, slightly laughing as you make your way to the counter. You stand second in line, eyes looking at the menu to make sure what food will you buy for the both of you. Soon enough, it was your turn to order. It lasts just for a while, you start walking back to your table with a tray in your grasp, a waiter following you with your brother's food. After putting both trays on the table, you slightly bowed on the waiter, thanking him before sitting on the seat across your brother.