C H 6 P T E R

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

#6:𝘗𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

MIN YUNGJI

"Yah! Did you hear what I said?"

Groaning, you stretch your arms behind your back while releasing a yawn. 'Who the hell disturbed my inner peace.'

"Yah! Don't be stupid now can you?" 

You roll your eyes. It was still early in the morning. Well, not really that early, more like 10 o'clock-ish. You were inside of an abandoned classroom, obviously taking a nap that was supposed to be a long and peaceful sleep if it wasn't for those loud entities outside. The reason why you're not in class isn't that you're skipping. Although, that wouldn't be a bad idea. The teachers are having a meeting right now, or well, you think they are until now. 

Ruffling your hair that shows that you're currently awakening your consciousness, you stand from the chair. 

"Yah! Where is it? Are you deaf?!"

You close your eyes as you sigh. Don't they have anything better to do with their own lives?

You walk your way to the door, opening it casually as you step out of the room. Seeing the hallways empty is completely normal, considering the fact that the abandoned classrooms are located at the restricted corner of the fifth floor, which is where you are at the moment. You slowly face your body to the left with the plan of going to the garden or class or something. Your eyes dart to your hand where you hold a lollipop you pulled out from your pocket. You start walking while opening the wrapper, taking your time. 

"Yah! You're really pissing me off!" The same voice that awoke you earlier shouts, making you raise your head up. Just a few meters away from you, a girl along with two others who you think are just her minions, are cornering another girl who's staring at the ground. The cornered girl tries backing away from the three but fails as she feels nothing other than the metal texture of the lockers behind her. You stood still on your ground, staring blankly at the scene as you wait for their next move.

"Where's the money I've been asking for? I'm not a very patient person." The girl spats, stepping closer to the frightened girl to intimidate more.

"I-I told y-you. I d-don't h-have it y-yet." The victim stutters as she continues staring at the ground, body shaking in utter fear.

She scoffs, "Did you hear what I just said? I said I'm not a patient person!" the girl continues shouting, arrogantly pushing the weak's shoulder a couple of times to the locker.

One of her minions then steps forward with her arms crossed over her chest. "Also, where's my assignment? I believe you've finished it, yeah? I need it now, Mrs. Kim is our next class." She says, tilting her head as she looks at the girl in front of them with those eyes filled with arrogance, disgust, judgment, and such. 

"So now you owe two of us eh? Jihyun, got anything from her as well?" The leader mocks, smirking at the girl who's almost in tears.

The questioned girl puts a finger under her chin as if she's thinking. "Hmm. I believe I ask her lunch for today." She smirks as well.

The leader then looks back at the girl, glaring hard as she responds with pure silence. "Yah! You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?! You really want to get it ha!"