C H 1 1 P T E R

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

#11: 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

MIN YUNGJI

Stepping out of the club, you release a sigh.

It was already midnight by the time you decided to leave. You spent almost two hours talking and catching up with your uncle as well as with the other guys. Lucas surely didn't leave your side for the night, making sure that you have him or someone else as a company since he said that he didn't want you feeling left out. You scoffed at his reason but appreciated it anyway. Other few hours were also wasted with either taking shots or mocking the guys, which was satisfying in your case. A small smile appears on your lips as you put both of your hands in your pockets, walking to the alley where you carelessly left your board.

You walk around the corner while humming a song, remembering the guys' reaction when they saw you.

"Yungji? She's here?"

"Ey shut up Lucas. You've done that a couple of times already, never worked and still wouldn't work right now."

"Either way, I wonder how she's doing though?"

"I'm actually doing good, thank you very much." You butt in as you sneak your way to the seat in between them all.

They all turn their head to your direction, some with surprised expression while some just amusement.

"Min Yungji?!"

You chuckle, shaking your head until you remember another conversation. The one you just had with your uncle. You catch yourself frowning, expression now back to the blank face everyone is used to. You then notice that your walk is slowing down, looking ahead of you without any knowledge of what you're staring at as you start spacing out.

It wasn't until you hear a yelp from somewhere, making you stop your steps in order to listen where it came from.

"S-Stop it!" It sounded like a voice from a boy. You immediately run to where the scream came from, only to realize that it's from the alley where you were supposed to go in the first place.

There you were welcomed by around five or six guys bundling at the corner. You were sure that the voice came from someone in between all of them as you hear it shout again. "S-Stop!"

"If you know any better, you'll stop this instant." You hear yourself snap, making them go stiff.

They start turning their heads to look at you, some widening their eyes in recognition while two remains confused.

"Y-Yungji?"

You sigh. You slowly take a step closer, making them automatically walk backwards from you until the beaten poor boy is now open to your sight. You glance at him, mentally frowning as he denied any eye contact with you. You reach your hand to his side making him flinch. You grab your board that was almost crushed behind him making him realize that you weren't trying to touch him or something.

Now with your board in your grasp, you turn your eyes back to the group.

"Seriously? I just came back and this is what I'll be welcomed with?" You hiss, making some of them rub their nape.