C H 4 P T E R

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

#4:𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

MIN YUNGJI

The next day, you woke up feeling kinda tired yet good. You rub both of your eyes as you sat up straight, still on the bed. A yawn escapes you as you ruffle your hair. You reach for your phone that is placed on the nightstand to check the time, 6:19 am. After making sure that you're wake enough, you leave the bed to prepare yourself for school.

It only took you a couple of minutes to clean yourself. 20 mins to be exact. After walking out of the bathroom in a robe while a towel covers your hair, you walk to your closet to grab your uniform. [the one on the media.]

After fixing your hair and self, you walk out of your room. Walking down the stairs, you notice your brother's back figure in the kitchen.

"Hmmm, what are you making? Hope you're not about to burn the house down." You say, plopping yourself on the stool by the table.

"How can you say something like that? I'm making you breakfast you ungrateful young lady." He says, making you laugh as you check what he's making.

"Seriously, what is that?"

"This is called food. So shut up and be patient." You roll your eyes but complies while putting your cheek on your palm. Soon enough, he finishes what he's cooking. Placing the bowl on the center of the table, you almost drool.

"Wow. That looks delicious." You comment as you start putting some on your plate.

"Of course, I'm the one who made it." Your brother smugly replies, which you ignored.

"Hurry up eating. I wanna sleep." Yoongi says before eating as well.

"Sleep? Did you forget that we have school today?"

"Exactly, I'll be sleeping in school." You roll your eyes, laughing a little before continuing your meal.

After eating, you wait for Yoongi to finish preparing himself which he said will be; real quick.

Never knew real quick means an hour now.

When your brother was finally done, you both made your way to school.

As soon as you reach the school though, the atmosphere suddenly went 360. The halls that were once filled with noises is now heard with nothing but silence. Obviously, entering the school with your brother creates a new topic, a new issue that's about to be exposed. How could you forget the fact that everyone's not aware of your relationship with this stupid boy beside you? Mentally rolling your eyes, you turn to your side to look at your brother's reaction.

Which is, of course, blank.

Wow. Of course, he wouldn't care.

You sigh, both of you still walking by each other until you reach your locker.

"Well then, see you later you brat." He says before doing something that made everyone gasp.

You roll your eyes. What a show-off.

Your brother, seeing your reaction, just sent you a wink before smiling widely. After his small little show, he continues his way to his class. You tsk-ed, glaring at his back before opening your locker. By the time you opened your locker though, you were surprised with what you saw. Inside was filled with a bunch of folded papers caged in envelopes. The locker was so full of letters that when you open it some even fell on the floor. You stare at it for a while before releasing a sigh. You bend down, picking it all up before grabbing your bag. You decided to put the letters inside your bag, which will be inside of the trash can later on. After making sure that there's nothing left inside other than your school things, you grab the books you need for the day before slamming it shut.