C H 1 3 P T E R

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

#13: 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

MIN YUNGJI

Waking up with stretching arms, you tap the alarm off before plopping back down on the bed. You stayed laying there for a minute, still waking your consciousness up. After doing so, you pull the covers off of you, slipping your legs out of the bed until you felt the soft carpet on the floor. Standing up, you stretch your body once again before turning to make your bed.

Now neatly made, you left the bed to walk to the closet to grab some fresh set of clothes. Making sure that you got everything, you went into the shower to do your first routine for the day.

After dressing yourself up comfortably for the weekend, you finally walk out of your room. As you were walking down the stairs you caught glimpse of the wall clock.

You continue your way down then went to the kitchen where food is already served, yet something seems to be missing

Hearing some noise coming from the outside, you tilt your head to the side as you try to think where did the noise come from. It was there again, the sound of the drill doing its job. Now knowing the missing piece, you turn your back to the kitchen as you made your way out to the backyard.

Just as you thought, there your brother is with a drill in his grasp, crouched down on the ground as he inspects the wood in his other hand.

Leaning your back on the doorframe, you say. "What's with all the noises? It's still early in the morning."

Yoongi didn't even flinch at your voice, as if he knows that you were there. "Just felt like doing something productive."

"So, you don't find sleeping 'productive' anymore?" You tease.

"Don't involve my sweetheart in this conversation. Which is, by the way, nonsense."

Scrunching your nose on his reply, you joke. "What sweetheart are you talking about? Your sleep? Eh, get yourself a girlfriend instead of relying your fantasies on your dreams. Which is gross, by the way."

Dropping both hands on the ground with the drill still intact, he turns to you with disbelief written on his face. "How dare you speak of my baby with that garbage tone of yours? Also, technically and unfortunately you are my girlfriend. At least in the school grounds. While literally speaking, you and I both know that I can't be with someone." He pauses before pointing a finger at the both of you, "Actually, we both can't."