C H 8 P T E R

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

#8:𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

MIN YUNGJI

"Are you awake?"

"Hmmm. Guess not."

"I don't really know what confuses me more.."

"The fact that you're here in our house.."

"..or that you are Yoongi hyung's girlfriend.."

"Nevermind. What am I even talking about.."

"Sweet dreams, princess."

You let out a yawn, arms opening wide as you stretch your limbs out. After waking yourself up, your eyes look at the window. The brightness of the moon was the only source you have as it reflects in the room, making it dim enough for your vision. Your hand pull the blanket off of your lower body, not even remembering if you pulled it over yourself in the first place. Shrugging it off, you let your feet stand before walking out of the room. The hallway itself was dim, the light from the floor below reaching until the top step of the stairs. Slightly rubbing your eyes, your feet take light steps as it leads your figure downstairs. 

Bunch of shoutings and laughter entered your hearing, making you open your eyes as you reached the last step. You were welcomed by such a sight. The three young ones still planted on the floor, competing with each other as they play a game on the wide screen, Hoseok laughing at them as they keep bumping each other, Namjoon with a pillow on his lap, hands holding a book down as he grins at the youngers' bickering at each other. Jin sited besides Namjoon, simply shaking his head but shouting along every once and a while. Your brother was still laying on the couch, but now with his hand was placed below his head as he watches them in amusement.

You didn't even notice that you stand still by the stairs, eyes staring in confusion. Immediately discarding the thought, you make your way to the kitchen. You stop at the counter, grabbing a glass before walking to the refrigerator. You pick a random container, not even looking at the beverage inside. Pouring some in the glass, you drink it after. Midway finishing the drink, a voice suddenly talks.

"What are you doing?" You slightly choke, instantly bringing the glass down as you glare at the male.

"Can you not what the hell." You say, wiping the left juice on your lips. You close the lid of the container, putting it back in the refrigerator before finishing the glass of juice. 

"Enjoyed your sleep?" You weirdly look at him.

"What does that suppose to mean?"

He shrugs, crossing his arms before leaning at the wall. "Just asking."

You sigh, turning the faucet on as you wash the glass you used. "I don't know what you mean by that, but it's low-key creepy, and also a rhetorical question."