P R O L O G U E

[This fanfic is a xReader one so I'll be using 2nd Person POV (and sometimes 3rd Person POV) so that it'll feel much more like it's really you that's in the story, but I gave your character a name which is Min Yungji.]

3RD PERSON

"Yah Yungji! I told you not to run away!" The little girl heard her eleven-year-old brother scold from behind her, making her giggle.

Hearing the younger's reaction, the older male sighs. "Come here Yungji-ah, oppa already misses you."

The girl stops, hiding behind the slide before peeking her head out to look at her brother.

The male huffs, trying hard to look mad at her but fails as he himself couldn't deny the fact that her little sister looks so adorable. He smiles before putting both hands in his pockets. "Is ice cream enough for you to come here?"

The girl, upon hearing the word 'ice cream' instantly runs toward her brother, jumping in his arms as she rests her head on his stomach.

He sighs, "Are you really six years old? You act like a toddler." She suddenly breaks free from the hug, now crossing both arms as her lips form a pout.

The male chuckles before ruffling her hair. "I'm just kidding. No matter how old you are, you're still my little sister." This made the young one flustered, unknowingly blinking her eyes as a tint of red spreads on her face.

Her brother laughs, pinching her cheeks. "Ah, seriously why are you so cute? It should be illegal at this point."

"You said you'll get me ice cream." The girl whines, not minding what her brother just said.

The male chuckles again before grabbing her wrist. "Alright alright, let's go before it gets dark."

"Thank you." The male politely bows at the vendor before handing the girl her cone. The younger grins widely as she excitedly grabs the treat from his brother's grasp, making him smile.

Now walking side by side, the older glances at the female from time to time, releasing a chuckle as he saw the mess on the edge of her lips. He stops the girl by grabbing her shoulders, facing her to look at him. Not minding her confusion, he wipes off the cream with the sleeve of his sweater making the girl realize what it is all about. "There, all cleaned up..." He trails off as you continue eating, "only to mess it all up again." The male huffs before following behind her giggling sister, making him snicker as well.

The two of them was almost near their home, teasing each other to the point where they push one another. Stopping it all with a laugh, the older male puts his arm on his younger sister's shoulder, not minding her protests about how heavy he is as he continued smiling.

Not knowing that it can be the last time.

MUST READ
IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND
THE STORY

Quick author's note:
This blank space that I left is my way of showing the transition.
I mostly create my stories as realistic as I can, I create most things as logical as it can get so there's no misunderstandings and such. I want my readers to feel as if they're really the character and like, 'how does it feel if I have this kind of life or attitude', kind of thing.
So yeah, in reality even though we have a couple of things that are interesting, we really can't just go on with life without those tiny and seemingly useless details. So using this bunch of blank spaces, I want to show that after the certain event that just happened, these spaces shows that something also happened before the next scene goes. Like, there's something in between those events that I would leave to your imagination. I can finish a scene and end it with an arguement, follow it with blank spaces which you can think like, 'oh after the arguement I go throw all of my things' or like 'I pretty much showered after all that crap in order to calm myself' then I open another topic as a continuation.
I hope y'all get what I'm trying to say Lmao.
In short, it's just a transition so no need to worry like if you missed something because it's not loading or such.
So yeah, I just want to clear it out xD
ENJOY READING!