C H 1 2 P T E R

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

#12: 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘎𝘶𝘺

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

MIN YUNGJI

"Good Morning Class."

"Good Morning Mr. Han." No one bothered standing up as they all greeted him back. He sighs. It was totally normal by now that students weren't that much scared of teachers, which is why many wouldn't bother showing them even the slightest concern.

Just like any typical day, you were almost late for your first class if it wasn't for Mr. Han being late. He was mostly on time but you didn't bother questioning the man as his tardiness was the reason you weren't getting any detention for today so you let it be.

He starts blabbering about the last topic he discussed from the day before, stating something about a small 'recap' before he announces a surprise.

You don't feel like listening to his quote-unquote, 'recaps' so you let your eyes just wander around. It halts at the door, eyeing a somewhat shadow of a person standing behind it.

You were suddenly reminded by those rumors about a transfer student. Also by those two annoying classmates you have that was bickering just beside you about whose ass would win the bet they made about the transferee. You sigh, you honestly hoped that it would just stay as a rumor, but of course, you know better than that.

"Alright quiet down. Today we'll be having a transfer student, so I want you all to be in your best behavior." He pauses, eyeing those students who start whispering with each other before sighing. "Which is, probably impossible at this point." He just shakes his head before calling out for the student, telling him to come inside.

You can tell that it seems like a drama for the other students. Judging by their expecting expressions as well as the hearts that seemed to appear at their eyes, you know that in their vision, it seemed that time has been slowed down and a somewhat prince charming starts walking in. His hands were coolly tucked inside his pockets as he walks straight to the side of the teacher's table before facing everyone. You can hear almost every female practically wooing over the male, more like over his appearance which makes you roll your eyes.

He starts with a bow, "Good Morning, my name is Kim Myungsoo. It's a pleasure to be a part of this class from now on. I hope we all get along." He finishes with a small smile, making his new 'fangirls' gasp in delight.

"oh shit isn't he charming."

"oh my god."

"don't you think he's the kind of guy that parents like? i can tell mine would."

"he looks so quiet and nice but those hair highlights look so good on him, like those bad boys kind of type."

"damn he's hot."

"I know right? which means one thing. I won the bet! gimme that money bitc--"

Another thing about the new student. Students weren't really allowed to have their hair colored, which really didn't stop some of the kingkas from dyeing theirs since it's mostly more strict towards the transferees. But for some reason, you can tell that the teachers didn't bother questioning him about his black jet hair with dark blue-green highlights.