14

Here she was again. Same darkness, same pushing, same suffocating drowning sensation. Minnie stood with her eyes shut. The less she struggled the less the darkness pushed against her. She didn't know the purpose of being here. She was still trying to not let the creeping darkness affect her. "Message to convey." She whispered Optimus's words to herself. Somehow that did help, but suddenly being budged backwards by the darkness she let out a startled yelp. Her eyes shot open and she started to squirm as the current crept upwards past her waist, slowly it was past her ribs and soon her neck had disappeared into the darkness too.

There was no light, and she was sure she was going to drown. Then there it was, a light so blinding that she had to squeeze her eyes shut so tightly that they hurt. The current ebbed away and she could feel her body again. It was coming back from the realms of numbness. Unlike last time, the light enveloped her instantly and Minnie was filled with warmth. She was so content she almost missed the whisper. It was the same whispering from before. "I can't hear you." She said quietly, if she spoke too loudly she was scared she'd frighten the whisper away.

"When the 47 spheres align, a perpetual conflict will culminate upon a world forged from chaos. And the weak shall perish in the shadow of a rising darkness." The whisper grew in volume, inaudible to strong. Minnie frowned, she didn't understand. Was this some sort of riddle? Was the voice expecting an answer? Because if so, she didn't have one. Everything which the voice had said, had made such little sense Minnie felt her head hurt.

"I...don't understand." She said sadly. She really thought the whisper had chosen the wrong person to be a messenger. There was no answer, but the feeling of descending swarmed around her. The darkness suddenly latched back onto her legs, and the warmth she had been enjoying slowly left her.

——

Jack, Miko and Raf watched as Minnie trudged past them. "Hey, you all right?" Jack ran after her.

"I think I've just had a conversation with a Cybertronian God." Minnie looked at him, she hadn't realised it was early, early enough for the three of them to be here anyway.

"Woah! That's so cool! What'd they say?" Miko asked enthusiastically. Minnie shook her head. "You can't remember?" Miko's shoulders sagged, that was anticlimactic to the teenager clearly.

"It's not that I don't remember, it's that if I don't understand what he said, nor would you."

"How do you know?" Raf popped up.

"You know what the 47 spheres are?" Minnie smirked and crossed her arms, Raf's disposition changed, his smile dropped and he looked confused. The other two teenagers didn't look much better. "Thought as much." She smiled and continued on her walk.

"Now hold on," Jack caught up with her. "What else did you get told?"

"Something about conflict, chaos, darkness. You know, the usual doom and gloom one would get told in a dream which they don't want." Minnie rolled her hand. "Look, before telling you I should really tell someone else."

"Then why haven't you?" Raf asked while shuffling from foot to foot.

Minnie looked down at him, he had a point, a very good point. "Because you clearly don't want to!" Miko exclaimed and waved her arms in the air. "You evidently want to sort this riddle thing out yourself before sharing all."

"Well..." Minnie said and raised an eyebrow when Miko tutted and shook her head.

Jack rolled his eyes. "That, or you just don't want to tell anyone because you're scared of what they may say."

Clicking her fingers, Minnie nodded. "That's more like it." She smiled, Jack nodded happily to see he was the correct one. "What are you lot doing here anyhow?"