"It's getting late."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Can I just say @Shuploc's <Instagram> artwork is marvelous! I just wanna put credit where credit is due because they've got one heck of a talent. Bravo! Okay back to the story. Sorry about that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we stop and eat somewhere?"Asks Ashley, begging to go to Fridays. It was the closest place and I couldn't blame her. Just looking at the place me hungry.

"Yeah, wouldn't mind some food myself." I turn into Friday's and park my car. Ashley's was in a hurry because as I was turning off the car she was out and walking across the lot.

"Woah! Woah! Slow down Ash!" I jump out of the car and catch up to her. "It's not like the food's running from ya." I laugh.

"Yeah, but my stomach's barking at me like a rabid animal. I'm starving!"

"Me too." I laugh. We walk into Friday's. It was pretty crowded. The wait took awhile, but we finally got some seats. The first thing I did when I sat down was open the menu. A waitress asked us what we wanted to drink. I got lemonade and Ashley got Sprite. The drinks took forever and so did the appetizers. By the time we got our food it was pretty late.

"Sorry for the delay. We were packed today." Said the waitress, as we finished our food.

"That's okay. We're not in a hurry." I smile. After we finished I paid the waitress and we left. It was dark out as we headed to the car. I hopped into the drivers side and Ashley in the passenger seat. I was pretty much ready to go home, but I had to take Ashley home first.

"You wanna go see a movie or something?" Ashley asks. I was surprised. It's 11:35PM. I don't even think there are any movie theaters open at this time.

"It's getting late. Really late. I should get home and so should you." I say, not taking my eyes off the road.

"Really? What time is it?" I gestured to the clock in the car. Her eyes widen at the little blue numbers. "Oh my gosh! My mom is going to be pissed!"

"I'm sure she'll understand."

"I sure hope so." She sits back in her seat with a sigh.

~~~

I drop Ashley off and head home. I'll call her to see how it goes with her mom later. When I get in my apartment the blinds are open and the moon light is shining through. I can see the little streaks of light as they shone on dust particles. I set down my purse and go to my room to lay down. I had such a long day. I need to rest, but I can't. All I can do is stare at the ceiling....I just can't stopping thinking about the fact that I bought a chair for Markiplier! I wonder if he'll invite me to be in one of his videos one day....

"Hello everybody, it's Markiplier and I'm here with Jamie Scott, my neighbor." I smile at the thought of it.....that would be cool.......