"You've stopped trying, I'm proud." (3rd person) POV

"You've stop trying," the man kneels down in front of Mark. "I'm proud." He chuckles. Mark doesn't answer. This man doesn't deserve a little chat. "I see. You've given up on talking too. Now that's kind of disappointing." Mark is silent. That type of silence that makes you wonder if he's still mentally there.

"Okay, well I love our little chats, but how about we play a game, huh?" Mark looks up at him for a split second. "Ah, I'll take that split second of social interaction as a HELL yes!" The man jumps up, rubbing his hands together.

"Now don't get too excited, but we're gonna have to untie you for this one." Mark clenches his jaw as the man projects a white image on the large, far wall. It was like a monoseated movie theater. The man unties Marks bleeding wrists in a negligent manner and Mark winces at every jerk and jolt. They were splintered to hell from the old wooden chair. All his struggling rubbed them raw.

Once Mark's hands were free the man gives him a stern warning. "Try anything and you'll regret it." Mark didn't plan on it since his feet were still tied to the legs of the chair.

The white screen zoomed out into a snowy wood. It stormed so heavily Mark could barely see the environment. Then the view turned to a small cabin. This game reminded him so much of Until Dawn. He played that game awhile ago on his channel. Remembering it like it was yesterday made him wonder how he came to be here.

It the background he can hear a spine chilling screech ring throughout the wood. This wasn't the same game, but it sure was based off of it. It looked more realistic too, like it wasn't even a game but at movie. Mark looks down as the man hands him a controller.

It felt odd, the controller in his hands. He hadn't held one in awhile and for some reason and in some way he craved it. He missed the feeling. He shuts his eyes, warm tears running down his cheeks.

"Feels nice, doesn't it? Closing your eyes and feeling at home?" Mark flicks his eyes open, staring angrily through his tears. "Too bad you're here." The man kneels down in from of him, a evil smirk creeping onto his face. "Are you ready to play?" Mark's stare is consistent.

"I saaid...are you ready to play?" The mans look becomes grave.

Mark swallows before speaking, "Yes." His voice was hoarse, but it was there.

"Oh so he speaks." The man smiles as the game begins. It really seemed like Until Dawn except it looked as if he was playing as one of the wendigos. Almost.

Mark just saw something off about it. The Wendigo didn't seem to move or look normal. It was strange, but it still looked real.