1

A/N Disclaimer, must read: drug use is expressed a lot in this book. I've read every guns n' roses autobiography so I do know the bitter reality of this stuff, lots of the events of drugs are true, so please, if you will not enjoy intense drug use in a fanfiction, please do not read. (Intense drug use does not start till around chapter 13.)

Lillie's POV

I walked down the steps of the plane onto the hot concrete, my Eddie Van Halen converse were tied to my feet.

Today was the day I get to see my favourite person in the entire world... Izzy.

It's been a year since I last saw him.

I just finished college and he just started a band that's soon to be going places, he sends me tapes all the time.

I walked into the airport and looked around.

As soon as a spotted him I ran as fast as I could, leaving my luggage behind.

"IZZY!" I yelled.

"LILLIE!" He picked me up and spun me around.

"I missed you so much." I smiled.

"I missed you more."

I heard a slight ahem from behind Izzy who was still hugging me.

I looked over and saw a tall man with black hair covering his eyes and a top hat.

"Oh yea sorry." Izzy laughed pulling apart from the hug. "I want to introduce you to some people!"

I turned to look at 3 other attractive men looking at me.

"Everyone this is the Lillie Stradlin."

"Lillie, This is Steven Adler, our drummer."

"Nice to meet ya! By the way nice shoes!"

"Yea he's the childish one and he is in love with Van Halen." Izzy Stated.

"Nice to meet you too!" I greeted.

I was also introduced to Saul "Slash" Hudson, their guitarist, the one with all the hair and Axl Rose, a ginger, their lead vocalist.

"And last but not least this is Duff Mckagan."

"N-nice to meet you."

He had a really nice, big smile and nice brown orbs.

"Nice to meet you too." I whispered.

It seemed like we were shaking hands for hours until Izzy broke us up.

"Alright you too, Duff she's mine you're not aloud to touch her." Izzy said sternly.

I started to laugh, as a frown was drawn across Duff's face.

"We walked because the airport is not too far from our house." Slash told as he began to light a cigarette. "Want one Izz?"

Izzy nodded and took a cigarette.

"Woah woah woah Stradlin. You smoke?" I asked surprised, I never dubbed Izzy as one to smoke.

He shrugged and put his arm around my shoulder.

••••••••••••