11

"So where did you go last night?" Ashley asked. "I know pretty damn well you weren't walking for 4 hours."

"I was with Joe Perry." I answered, folding our clothes and putting them in our suitcases.

"Doing what?"

I didn't answer because I had no idea how to say this, I am honestly regretting fucking him.

"Lillie!" Ashley yelled.

"Keep your fucking voice down! And if you were wondering, I do regret it!"

"Were you sober?"

"Nope."

"There's your excuse." She laughed. "But what if ya know, Duff finds out?"

"Then I use my excuse. But honestly I feel like I should tell him."

Ashley just shrugged. "I can do it."

"What? No! Why would I let you do it! God only knows that you'll screw this up."

"Whatever." She sighed walking out of the hotel room.

She can be so fucking stubborn!

•••••••••••••

"You did what?" Duff asked.

I just stood there awkwardly biting my lip.

I do not want to be standing in Duff's hotel room at the moment, but of course little miss Ashley basically dragged me here.

"Listen Duff I'm really sorry. I was piss drunk and all that was going through my mind was getting you back for cheating on me." I frowned.

A few moments later of awkward silence Duff's hand grabbed mine and pulled me into him, our lips instantly meeting.

"Du--"

"Lillie I made my mistake when I was piss drunk!"

Holy shit. Duff was right.

"Duff I know, I just don't want it to happen again!"

"Please Lillie if you take me back I'll pay attention to you like no other, drunk or sober!"

I nodded my head in agreement, I do miss him more than the world.

"YES!" He yelled. "So to starting over, how 'bout I take you on a date?"

I rolled my eyes while smiling at his cheesiness.

"Okay Duffy, where to?"

"Tonight at 7, I shall take you for ice cream."

I'm glad he at least remembered I hated fancy dates.

"Sounds good."

"Oh and by the way, shower, because I don't want to be near anyone that's touched Joe Perry."

"I don't want to!" I whined. "It was the best sex I've ever had and I'm not shitting you Mckagan!"

He smirked at me and pushed me out of the door.

I feel like I'm rushing into things, it's only been 2 days since Duff cheated on me and I'm already taking him back but he does have a point.

I did a wrong just like he did.

Walking back to my room I ran into Izzy.