6

Izzy's POV

"Lillie! Wake up!" I yelled. "Duff get water!"

"What happened?" Steven asked.

"Anxiety attack. Fuck I should have known."

Slash and Duff came back with ice and water.

"Is she breathing?" Ashley asked clearly panicked.

"Yea she is, her heart is beating really fast and her breathing is heavy."

"I think we should bring her to the hospital." Duff suggested.

I nodded and picked her up bridal style, her eyes were still glued shut.

Duff and Ashley followed.

I could tell Ashley was a little bit confused about all that was happening, Ashley had only been friends with her for 2 years, after Lillie stopped having as much anxiety attacks, she only came to me if she did have one.

"I should have known." I mumbled to myself.

"What do you mean you should have known?" Duff asked.

"I knew she gets anxiety
attacks like this, especially in really busy places."

Duff hailed a taxi, Ashley and I took the back with Lillie and Duff sat in the passenger seat.

"Susser Murray hospital please." Duff said politely to the taxi driver.

Lillie's POV

I shot up from the bed, breathing really heavily.

Wait, why am I in the hospital?

I looked to my left and Duff, Izzy and Ashley were passed out on blue chairs.

"Izzy? Wake up." I whispered.

"Huh? Oh your up!" He said excitedly but whispering so he wouldn't wake up the others.

"Izzy, why am I in the hospital?" I asked.

"You had a panic attack, it got really bad and you blacked out."

Shit.

"It is my fault. I forgot you get panic attacks in places like that." He frowned.

"No Izzy, it is not your fault."

He was now sitting more close to the hospital bed and grabbed my hand.

"I am going to take you home okay?"

I nodded.

Izzy's POV

"Lillie! You are up!" Duff yelled.

"Mckagan! Shut up oh my god!"

I still did not like that they had feelings for each other. Duff is a good guy but I do not want her to get hurt again.

And he is also really loud. Like really loud. That is probably because he is almost always drunk; but me and Lillie are very quiet people and that is mostly why we get along.

"I am sorry!" Duff whispered. "I am glad you're up beautiful."

He smirked at me. I want to punch him.

"I want to punch you."

"Izzy!" Lillie whispered but meaning to yell at me.

I put my hands up to surrender. I did not want him dating my little sister and I could not stand him calling her beautiful because that is my thing.

"Sorry, let's get out of here, I hate hospitals." I said.

I lifted Lillie off the bed bridal style and kissed her on the forehead.

I missed her.

I walked right out the hospital with Ashley by my side, Duff stayed back for a minute to sign her out.

Lillie smelt of alcohol. Just stepping into that place leaves the smell of it on your clothes.

I wanted to be alone with her but I didn't think Duff would want me too.

I think we need it.

••••••••••••••

Lillie's POV

Izzy took me home, Duff and Ashley decided to go back to the bar.

I could tell Duff did not want to go back to the bar but Izzy talked him into it.

When we arrived back at the house Izzy carried me out of the car and into the kitchen to grab the left over Ben And Jerry's Slash bought for me; and then proceeded to carry my to the living room.

"You know, Izzy, you do not have to carry me around anywhere." I laughed.

"It's my little "sorry" to you for forgetting."

"Don't feel sorry. It's been a busy year for you and I'm proud of you."

He smiled up at me.

All though I was a little bit upset he forgot because of all the years I knew he did not mean to.

He put on 'Psycho' that 1950's horror movie, it was one of our favourites.

I was about to drift off to sleep when Izzy started talking.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Anything Izzy." I smiled.

"The reason why I was so overprotective of you w-was because I thought I would lose you."

"Izzy you will never lose m--"

"Remember that shitty boyfriend of yours?"

"How could I forget." I frowned.

"I felt like I was losing you then."

"Listen Izzy, Duff and I, will never come in between you and I. You helped me through everything and I'll make sure of I--"

I was cut off when Duff came through the door running to me.

"Are you okay?" Duff asked.

"Yea I am fine, thanks for asking." I smiled at Duff and he smiled back.

"I am drunk and have a pounding headache so I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he kissed my forehead then left.

Izzy smiled at me, put his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his.

I was still shaking from the anxiety attack but I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.