16

one month later // lillie's pov

I stared down at the white stick in my hand one last time, the two red lines reading 'positive'.

I still didn't know how the outcome could've been, this is the fifth test I've taken in an hour and they all read positive.

I felt my eyes began to water, how the fuck could this happen? After all that's happened; Izzy leaving the band 3 months ago, Steven overdosing, and even my relationship with Duff has been shit lately. We don't stop yelling at each other, I'm worried about him and his drug addiction and I threatened that I'd leave him many times since he fought with me not to go to rehab.

Now, I'm done, for real this time.

I got out a pen and paper and quickly scribble down;

Duff,

I'm really sorry I had to leave you this way, but even if I did tell you and leave, you'd forget the next morning and wonder why I'm gone.

The only reason I moved to Los Angeles all those years ago, was because I so badly wanted to see my favourite person in the world; Izzy.

And incase you've been too drunk to notice, or remember, three months ago, Izzy fucking left your band and moved back to Indiana, and I'm doing the same.

I love you Duff, I really do, but it's not safe for me or the baby. Yea you see that word, baby.

I'll be fine, I'm moving with Ashley, who is in fact drug-free.

With your band, drugs, alcohol and too much money you've seemed to forget about me and it's not a safe area for a fucking baby.

It won't even feel like I'm gone, so bye Duff, I'll miss you.

xoxo love, Lillie <3

I placed the pregnancy test on top of the note on the bed, zipped up my giant black suitcase, grabbed my passport and plane ticket and headed down into the lobby.

I haven't ditched anything since high school, my anxiety is building up, I'm just hoping I can make it out of here without any of the boys catching me.

I whistled and waved my arm at a yellow taxi, watching it slowly come to a stop in front of the hotel.

I quickly threw my suitcase into the taxi and jumped in.

"Where to?" The middle aged man asked.

"Airport, please."

I am going to miss my boys, especially Steven, who's not even in guns n' roses anymore but I still hung out with regularly.

I just abandoned a relationship with the person I thought I was going to be with forever, pregnant.

Flashback; 1990

I hopped on the hood of the car, patting the spot beside me.

"Look at the stars." I whispered pointing up into the sky.

Duff and I had driven out of the big city and into a field to watch the stars, the less light, the more the stars show.

You could see the Milky Way, all the stars and constellations.

"Hey can I give you something?" Duff asked reaching into his pocket.

"Of course." I smiled.

"Hold out your hand."

I held out my hand as he slid his fingers in, "That was smooth." I laughed.

"There it is!" Duff yelled.

"There what is?"

"That million dollar smile."

I now had the biggest grin on my face, "I love you Duff."

"I love you too Lillie."

But we weren't that anymore. I barely saw him anymore. My nights now were drinking by myself and watching tv in the hotel room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"All passengers for plane 42, please make your way to security." The women spoke over the speaker.

That was my flight.

I got up from my seat I had been sitting in for an hour and made my way to security.

A lady showed me to my seat on the plane as someone took over the announcements.

"Hello, passengers of plane 42, please fasten your seatbelts. When the seatbelt light above you is lit you must keep your seatbelt fastened, if not feel free to unbuckle, absolutely no smoking on the plane, please enjoy your ride."

•••••••••••

A/N Hey dudes!! Sorry for the shorter chapter but I'm not on writers block anymore! It's been over a month since I've updated this Fanfiction! Anywayssssss I have some more stuff planned so..... like keep reading I guess :) xoxo

-zeppelinxfloyd