10

A/N Well Duff is to fucking tall to fit in the header😂

"Lillie wait!" Izzy yelled as he caught up from behind me.

The only light on the streets were dimmed street lamps and the moon.

"Please, please don't leave me." A tear fell down his cheek. "You know you can't go back to your old life."

Izzy was right, I couldn't go back to my abusive dad nor live in the same city or town as them.

"Izzy, how am I going to do this?"

"You need to forgive Duff. He was shit faced, we all make mistakes when we are shit faced."

"How am I supposed to trust him in a relationship if he is pretty much always drunk?"

Izzy convinced me to stay but I didn't want to. I'm bunking with Ashley and not Duff and I'm not starting a new relationship with him, we are not dating.

Izzy walked me back to Duff where I specifically told him we are not dating yet and that I'll be sharing a room with Ashley in the meantime.

I wanted nothing to do with Duff and the only reason I'm staying on tour is for Izzy.

How can I leave Izzy after all he's done for me anyway.

I returned to the moonlit room and just stared into the darkness.

I can't just fucking sit here for the rest of my life crying I need to go out.

"Hey Ashley?"

"Mhm what's up?" She replied, I could tell she was half asleep.

"I'm going for a walk."

"Um, Lillie, it's like 1:30am you are going to get raped or something."

"I honestly don't fucking care."

I heard Ashley moan and roll over, falling asleep.

There was still yelling down the hall, I could here it all, mostly Duff and Izzy.

I sighed and slipped on my burgundy Doc Martin's.

As I exited the hotel lobby a whiff of wind hit my face, and to say the least it felt really good.

I walked for around half an hour on the busy streets of Los Angeles, I found a quiet park and sat on one of the benches.

I began to cry harder and harder, I knew I wasn't good enough to keep a relationship.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

I looked up from my palms to see Joe Perry of Aerosmith standing above me.

I just shook my head, words weren't coming out.

"What's your name?"

"Lillie Stradlin, and you're Joe Perry."

"Yea I am, wait, are you Izzy's sister?"

"Um, yea I am!"

He nodded and smiled.

"So what happened?" He asked breaking the silence.