2

I know it's hard to keep and open heart when even friends seem out to harm you-- but if you could heal a broken heart wouldn't time be out to charm you?
-November Rain

Lillie's POV

I woke up unaware of my surroundings.

I looked up, Izzy must have brought me back to my room last night.

I got up quickly and put on a Bon Jovi tshirt and my black skinny jeans.

I could smell bacon from a mile away, and I smelt bacon.

I ran down stairs to find Duff making eggs and bacon, Izzy was sitting on the counter watching him.

"Good Morning beautiful." The two guys said in unison.

"Shut the fuck up Mckagan!" Izzy yelled.

"Why don't you shut up asshole." Duff shouted back clearly offended.

"Both of you shut up and good morning." I chuckled.

I hopped up on the counter beside Izzy watching Duff.

"Want a piece?" Duff asked me.

"That's why I came down here!" I nodded as he handed me a piece of bacon.

"Woah, what about me?" Izzy interrupted.

"You my friend are something I call a dick and dick's do not deserve bacon."

I began to laugh hysterically as Izzy was rolling his eyes.

"Here." I handed him my piece of bacon.

"No you eat it, I'm going to beat Mckagan's ass."

Izzy jumped off the counter and started chasing Duff around the house, he was screaming like a little girl.

"And I thought we were going to be a dangerous band." Slash laughed walking into the kitchen.

We both started laughing, I could hear the boys upstairs both screaming like little girls now.

I hopped off the counter to go check on them, Izzy was on top of Duff punching the shit out him.

"DUFF SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GIRL!" Axl yelled from his bedroom.

"Izzy, get off of Duff." I demanded.

"But--"

"Izzy."

I gave him a stern look and he slowly backed away from him.

I always got him to listen to me.

Izzy's lip was bleeding and Duff had cuts all over his arms.

"Clean up guys because we have to eat and then pick up Ashley from the airport." I reminded them.

They nodded and we proceeded downstairs, Slash had finished breakfast for Duff and had everything out on the table.

"STEVEN, AXL GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE BACON!" Izzy yelled.

"BACON?! IM COMING!!" Steven yelled back as he slid down the railing.

Axl followed behind Steven, looking like a total mess.

Izzy's POV

I felt bad for Duff because I beat him up and totally won, it wasn't because he called me an asshole and a dick but because I don't want him laying a finger on my little Stradlin.

To be honest I don't want her dating at all, her last boyfriend beat her and I don't want her having to go through that ever again.

Lillie's POV