8

A/N Yup that's Izzy.

The tour bus was pretty big, we were traveling to Europe for the first leg of the tour.

We arrived at the airport a few cities over and I could tell Duff was getting a panic attack.

"Duff you okay?" I asked.

He shook is head.

Duff got terrible panic attacks on planes, it came to the point where he couldn't even speak.

I rubbed his back as we took our seats.

"Duff, calm down, breath in through your nose out through your mouth and think about something you love."

"L-like you?" He stuttered.

I blushed. "If that's what calms you down."

After a few minutes he calmed down a bit and fell asleep on my shoulder.

I've dealt with panic attacks before and I had to figure it out myself how to calm down because I did not need anyone asking questions.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"DUFF WAKE UP!!!" Steven yelled.

"SHUT UP POPCORN!" He yelled back.

Sometimes I wondered about Steven, I laughed along.

"WE ARE HERE WE ARE HERE!" Steven yelled again.

"Popcorn, calm down, we get the point." Slash added.

I spent a lot of time recently with Steven, I considered him one of my best friends.

I could tell Duff was getting anxious as he heard the screaming fans outside.

"Shit here we go." I heard him mumble.

I grabbed his hand and led him through the fans, pushing them away as we entered the other tour bus.

"Holly, shit." Slash said as he plopped down on the couch.

"Tell me about it." I said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The boys started their set about and hour ago and I was in awe.

They were absolutely amazing.

I flashed Duff a smile as he looked at me for about the hundredth time.

Soon their set was finished and they headed off the stage, all drunk.

Duff grabbed my waist as we walked to the nearby bar, I still didn't like it very much but I've learned to calm myself down a little better.

The boys ordered Jack all around and we sat and talked for most of the night.

Sooner Slash, Axl, Steven and Duff went off to god knows where leaving me with Izzy.

"You okay?" Izzy asked.

He knew how I got at these places.

"Yea I'm fine thanks." I flashed him a smile before returning to my drink.

About an hour went by and the boys still weren't back at our table, I was beginning to wonder where they went.

"Hey Izzy, want to go now? I think the other guys left." I asked.

He took a quick look around and nodded as he grabbed my hand to pull me out of the booth.

We made small talk as we walked to the hotel.

I put my key into the slot and entered the room to find a topless slut on Duff.

"Oh my god." I whispered backing up and closing the door before he saw me.

Tears began to roll down my cheeks as I ran down the hall to Izzy's room.

"Hey what's wrong doll?" Izzy's asked as he answered the door.

"It's Duff. He cheated on me." I cried as he held me in his arms.

"HE WHAT?!" Izzy's yelled. "Stay in here I'll be back."

I didn't want him to leave me, I didn't want to be alone but less than a minute later Steven burst in the room.

I was still balling my eyes out, I could hear yelling from down the hall, and all he did was hold me.

That's pretty surprising for Steven.

"Shhh it's okay." He whispered as he cradled me in his arms.

Nothing is going to be okay, I'm leaving.

"Steven, I am leaving."

"What no, you can't leave me, or Duff, or your brother, do you have any idea how much he missed you, and then he will kill Duff for making you leave."

"I think he's already killed Duff." I started. "I love you guys so much but think about how weird it's going be seeing him everyday."

Not once had I been cheated on, I didn't know it hurt so much.

Steven just held me until Ashley scurried into the room.

"Babe I'm sorry." She frowned as she hugged me.

A/N just a tad bit shorter than my usual chapters and I feel rlly bad about not updating in almost 3 weeks. But duff cheated on her soooo things should get good right about now.

I MADE A CLASSIC ROCK ZODIAC BOOK SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!