13

The boys had just went on stage at The Mackay Stadium, my head was pounding from alcohol withdrawal and the obsessively loud music.

"Hey Ashley?" I yelled over the music.

"What's up?" She also yelled over the music.

"Going for a walk, be back soon."

She nodded and I began walking out from the back door of the venue.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry!" I said bumping into someone.

"Lillie?"

I looked up to meet eyes with Joe Perry.

"J-Joe?" I stuttered. "I'm sorry abo--"

"Don't worry about it, it was breakup sex, I have a brain." He laughed. "Anyway, how are things with Duff? I heard you two are back together."

"Things are great, I was full of rage at the time, I didn't give him a chance to say his side of the story."

"That's good I'm happy for you guys, anyway I'll see you around enjoy the show."

Then he flashed me that big smile of his, I waved him goodbye and kept walking.

As I continued walking out of the venue I kept thinking about Joe Perry.

I had the sudden urge to turn around and go back in the venue.

"Joe!" I yelled.

Suddenly his head whipped around. "Yea?"

"Can I have your number, so you know, maybe we can hang out sometime?"

"Yea sure." He smiled as he wrote his number on my arm.

I smiled back and turned my head back around to continue on my walk.

•••••

"Hey babe, did you like the show?" Duff asked as he put an arm around my shoulder.

"You guys rocked!" I cheered excitedly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Izzy smiled at me raising his beer higher.

"We are going to a bar." Slash stated while looking at Ashley. "Who's coming with?"

All the boys are in except me and Izzy. honestly I am not up for anymore drinking.

"We can hang out than." Izzy smiled. "It's been a while."

I smiled back and grabbed his hand as we began walking down the busy streets of Vegas, back to our hotel room.

Once we got there I sat on the bed next to Izzy as he lit a joint, offering me a puff I gladly took it.

A relaxing feeling suddenly washed over my body and I closed my eyes, wanting to savour this moment.

Everything left my brain. All the stress was taken off my shoulders, I am not even worried about Duff.

"Izzy?"

"Hm?"

"When you get a tattoo, does it hurt?"

"Depends where you get it, why?"

"I don't know, I kind of want to get one."