5

Duff's POV

"So how about that coffee date?" I asked Lillie on the couch.

All the other guys were out doing their own thing, it was just Mia Ashley and I.

Lillie nodded her head and stood up to put her shoes on, smiling.

"Ahem." Ashley muttered from the couch.

"Sorry Ash." Lillie puppy dog pouted.

"It's okay." She laughed. "I am just kidding, you two have fun."

She smirked and Lillie gave her the finger.

•••••••••••••••

"You know, I do not know much about you." I said.

"Well, I'm Izzy's sister, a year younger. You probably know my parents divorced when I was young. Izzy and I were best friends...still are. He helped me through all my bullying at school because I was too quiet. He was the only who knew about my really bad anxiety."

We kept walking, coffee's in hand.

"I have really bad insomnia too. Izzy always stayed up with me until I fell asleep. I missed him so much."

There was a pause, I did not really know what to say, in my opinion she is too beautiful. 

"Look." She said as she hiked up her sleeve.

There was some scars. A lot of scars.

"You can't be doing this."

"I don't anymore. Izzy caught me one time and totally changed my mind set."

I smiled.

"Your turn."

"Okay well, my real name is Michael Andrew Mckagan, Duff is an Irish thing, my parents gave me that nickname. I have 7 siblings. My parents divorced when I was young as well and my dad left." I paused. I hated thinking about it.

"Awe, Duff I'm sorry." She frowned.

"It's okay, it's behind me now." I changed the subject. "How did you meet Ashley?"

"Well, we met in middle school, we had similar interests and there weren't many of us that loved dying our hair and playing guitar. She's a year older than me though." She laughed.

She is such a mysterious girl, hard to read.

Lillie's POV

Duff and I are very similar and I had no idea.

We both learned an instrument around the same time, he only cared about music as a teen and that's all I care about.

Music is the one of the only things that makes me happy.

He kept going on about all the happy times in his childhood.

"Why would you drop out of high school if you were an honours student?" I asked, laughing at the same time.

"School is shit." He laughed.

"Agreed." I replied. "I was never an honours student though, B's and C's."

We kept talking about our childhoods and the more I found out about him, the more I loved him.

Our siblings both taught us our instruments, our parents both divorced etcetera.

We both finished our coffees and tossed them in the garbage can; started walking back to the house.