Arriving.

The next morning went by faster than usual, you couldn't find it in your right mind to sleep last night so in retrospect, you decided you'd pack your own bags rather then have your bored butlers carry out the job. Of course, you brought the necessities- knifes, training clothes, kimonos. You name it, you had it. Somewhere along the line your suitcase ended up already down in the kitchen, so you went to go fetch it. Using nen for that exact thing wouldn't be an issue for you, you were teleported almost instantly to your suitcase in a flash.

Father was pretty fancy at times, going through the fridge to grab a snack you saw in the left side of your peripheral vision that there was a black, all tinted window limo right outside awaiting to take off the the Zoldycks mansion. The kitchen window was quite big, so it would've been easy to scout out from the very beginning. Moving on, you hurried and grabbed all that was necessary and went right outside, where a butler was waiting for your turn up and kindly grabbed your items to store them in the trunk of the long vehicle- to which another one opened a car door for you, allowing you to get in and situated without an issue.

Eventually, your father popped in and it was a few hour drive, almost never ending. You had somewhere and somehow lost track of time from staring out the window closest to you that in no time you heard a steady voice politely yell "We have safety arrived, Mr. Death and Mrs. Y/N- we will have your items escorted into the Zoldycks estate". Two of your trusty butlers hurried to both you and your fathers car doors and opened them simultaneously, more gracefully than normal. However, of course they were expected to act responsible and extremely well behaved, especially if we were the ones doing the visiting. You sighed, stepping out of the car. Looking around, you weren't even at their dark and mysterious home, you were at a large gate.

Your father grinned and shut his own car door, walking up to the gate and pushing abruptly like a toddler demanding a toy. There was quite a few of them, and he managed to push them all open. He held it open for you like a gentle man and with your curiosity, you asked why you couldn't just have taken the door right in the center of the GIANT WALL surrounding the eerie mountain. He half-heartedly explained that he used to visit all the time, and that in order to enter, you have to push open the gates instead of going though the door or else you'll apparently get "ate" by their guard dog.