Smiles and tears.

You and Oliver where telling stories when.. SCREEEEEEE! The car stopped, you guys still had the curtains shut for your little cat naps so you had no idea what was going on. Oliver slowly crawled towards the window and opened the curtains.. to reveal.. BLOOD? You and Oliver screamed and got out of the car. Both of you climbing out quickly, a sight was waiting to be revealed, You where in... a room? You both looked around horrified. Oliver walked around trying to figure out what was going on, then suddenly.. a strange man appeared out of no where, he started chuckling. So... he began. Oliver, and Y/N.. You fell for my dirty trick? he asked while smiling. I always have thought of you guys as my real son and daughter, Olivia was a burden! She started to find out what was really going on. Of corse your wondering where you are at the moment, and many thoughts must be banging at your skull. The thing is- Who are you ? You asked ready to rip him to shreds after calling Olivia a " burden ". Ah, i should introduce myself shouldn't  I? Silly me! he said insanely. I'm the Real Death He revealed and laughed. I was so heart broken.. You liar! My dad is death! you yelled as Oliver just stood. Ohohoh! You want proof? Death doesn't have a heart, only bones . The man somehow appeared behind Oliver at lightning speed and started stabbing him... over and over again...

This isn't real

stop imagining this 

stop

please..

DAMN IT! 

You couldn't move... you watched your only family member being killed... Stop... it. you whispered. STOP! You pushed the man away and grabbed Oliver. Oliver's eyes where turning very dull. Please don't d-die.. please Oliver.. i need you... you held him and fell on your knees. Sorry Y/N-chan.. I wish i could be with you longer.. I'm sorry for everything i've done.. he said weakly. OLIVER! DON'T LEAVE DAMN IT! PLEASE STAY WITH ME! WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER! You cried and banged your fist on the tile floor. You sat up and put your hands into a capping position getting ready to make Oliver immortal.. he grabbed your hands.. No.. don't Y/N-chan.. I wanna.. meet you again in another life.. I'll always be with you, no matter how faint my presence is.. his heart stopped. He stopped bleeding.. You screamed in pain, torture, sadness, loneliness, and heartless sobs.. OLIVER! WHY DID YOU DIE! WHY?! I LOVED YOU!! IM SORRY FOR HATING YOU HALF MY LIFE! OLIVER COME BACK! 

The man stared and grinned. 

He was smiling.

I love the feeling that your giving me, he said slowly.

Shut up. I said softly.

What? He asked sarcastically.

Shut up! I stood up.

what was that girlie? he asked angrily.

JUST SHUT UP! I killed him.

I just snapped my fingers... 

I had no idea what was going on..

If he wasn't my dad who was?

I could kill satan?

Why did i kill satan?

Does that make me..?

The new death?

What is wrong with me.

All i did was snap my fingers.

I stayed quiet thinking.. until i heard a faint..

" Good job Y/N-chan... "

I started crying even harder.

I want Oliver back.

I want my big brother back.

I want my big sister back.

I want my mom back.

I want my dad back.

I want my life back.