M E M O R I E S

D R E A M S   A R E   M E M O R I E S   O F   T H E   P A S T . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

You where dreaming.. It's a dream you have had before.. But it wasn't a dream before.. It was Real. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Flashback

You where sitting on a swing with your older Sister  ,  A   S T R A N G E   Man walked up and grabbed you out of the swing, He had a gun pointed at your sister. Get in the car girlie, he simply said. Your sister would not listen, She stayed right where she was. Hey girlie! I said get in the car! I will kill this little one! Your sister still refused. I will kill this child if you do not listen! Can you hear?! Your sister was 12 at the time it happened, you where only 3. She had the power to blur minds. Right before she responded to the man, She blurred your mind so you would not remember. BlankBlankBlankBlankBlank. After her words... He shot her. He dropped you and ran, You crawled over to your dead sister in tears.. Your little 3 year old body couldn't handle the pain your heart was feeling.. You blacked out in her cold arms.

Back to reality

You woke up from the dream you have had over and over again, Your face was drenched in sweat. You had always thought your sister said something negative about you when she died, She probably blurred your mind so she could say those things... Whenever you think of her coming back from the heavens, you think of ((Y/N ITS THEE IMAGE ABOVE WITH THE WORDS)) ...that... You had always thought it was your fault for her death.. After all, your brother thought that. "You killed my twin sister", "You should have died", "No one cares about you", "Leave and never come back", "Why would you think she loved you?". All those words he had said to you where repeating over and over again in your mind.. 

Killua's prov!

I felt a sad and guilty aura come from Y/N's room.. I think I should go check on her. I knocked on her door and heard sobbing and heartbroken heart beats, I slowly opened the door to see a hopeless little girl holding her pillow. Y/N? I asked, She looked over with big tears in her eyes and said "It's my fault.." I walked into her room and sat on her bed. I    K I L L E D   her.. I made her die.. She kept saying things that didn't even make sense to me.. Who died? Who did you kill? I asked softly. My sister... O-Olivia-a.. She hugged me and sobbed into my shoulder. Is this what Trust is like? I thought as I hugged back. Do you need me to stay with you tonight? I asked obviously concerned. She nodded, so i stood up but she grabbed my shirt and pulled be back down. Please stay.. I don't wanna be alone.. I flushed a small tint of red.. Okay. I got under the covers with her and hugged her as we both fell asleep.