Hello?

Strangely enough, you ended up at their front door. You had heard stories of various under ground tunnels and torture devices, if those were true, it wouldn't be anything you weren't used to. Your father had always ideally wanted a son, however your mother had passed away at birth and he never really went up and searched for a wife after that- it probably made training you a such a young age much easier without interference.

You and your father were currently being escorted to the main living haul by a butler, that was where the entire family was presumed to be. The house surprisingly was everything you imagined, dark, gloomy, dungeon like. These people were just as highly respected as your father was in the assassin business, you wouldn't expect them to not be living a life of luxury. In your train of thought, you and your father ended up in front of a large and almost homey door, to which when was open, resided the entire family in front of you.

A moment of silence kicked in, none were smiling except for kikyo and silva. You carefully scanned across their faces and bodies, you were told that one of the boys was closer to your age, and the kid with a head of white fluff was obviously the one that your father had been taking about. The following was shocking, as Silva loudly and almost extravagantly opened his arms in an almost showmen like way, "Reaper, welcome back. This is the family i gained during the absence of our acquaintanceship. Allow them to introduce themselves".