Y/N's real look?!

>>>THATS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WITHOUT DYED HAIR AND CONTACTS<<<

MOVING ON

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost night and you where pretty tired. Hey guys, I think i'm gonna call it a night, You said as you yawned. Kikyo was being emotional about it, Kalluto Saluted, Illumi said "night", Oliver didn't even look at you, Silva was calming Kikyo, Zeno's was being chill about it, Milluki looked like he wanted to rape you, And Killua said "Goodnight" and waved.

 You walked into the bathroom connected to your room and looked at yourself, Noticing it was about time to wash your hair dye out. The only problem was.. If you took out the hair dye you had to leave it out for a day, or else you would do damage to your hair. Arguing with yourself, you decided to wash it out, leaving it Blonde. Crud, None of my contacts match with my real hair either! Ugh, you whisper yelled. Getting into the shower you took out your contacts and washed your hair, You started singing when a certain assassin was listening outside of your room.. MILLUKI (SIKE) KILLUA. He listened in awe, Y/N would be a good girlfriend, he thought. 

Finally the shower stopped, and that's when he got the hell out of dodge. You got out of the shower WITH A TOWEL ON, And picked out the outfit you where going to wear tomorrow. It took like 479729 hours for you to find an outfit that would go good with your natural look, Finally you finished. You got into your PJs and crawled into bed and fell asleep.

MORNING VVV

You woke up to the smell of BLO- BREAKFAST and got your hair done and outfit on as you ran downstairs. Everybody was quiet when you arrived, ....Is something- wrong? you asked. ...........................................................................................................Kikyo broke the silence.

YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!!! DO YOU HAVE HAIR DYE? DO YOU HAVE CONTACTS? She asked in excitement. N-no.. you said as if they where mad at you. I KNEW IT Kikyo screamed, She then started smothering you with hugs AGAIN. Killua and Milluki where still staring while everyone got back to talking and being noisy again. You walked up to their faces and yelled, STRIKE ONE WITH THE FRYING PAN! You then hit them both with a frying pan to get them out of staring into space. GOMEN they both yelled bowing, ITS NOT OKAY! You hit them with a frying pan again. STRIKE TWO! YOU BETTER BE OUTTA MY FACE WHEN I COUNT TO THREE! 1! 2! 3! andddd.. they where gone! Woo! Save one for Y/N!