Immortality

I was guilting myself until i heard "Binggg Bonngg Binggg Bonngg" (No its not bing bong from inside out so stfu🙄) It was my phone, I quickly pulled it out of my pocket and read a text from my father. It read exactly: "I'm coming to get you in 4 minutes, yes, i've been driving for awhile, so get your stuff ready and head out". That was the last straw. I jumped. I jumped off the huge gate in front of the Zoldycks. What did I just do? I hit the cold hard dirt. Until I remembered... I was immortal, but could still get hurt badly, even disabled. I cried. It hurt so bad, but this wasn't enough. I wanted to die. I climbed up onto the gate and jumped again, once to meet the dirt another time. I got up and onto the gate and jumped once again, to meet hard ground. I did it repeatedly. I was bleeding badly. My eyes started to look dull, but i wasn't going to die. I just want to die. please. just DIE ALREADY! I jumped again. My father was at the house. Looks like he just arrived. He ran. He ran as if it was the last day of his life. As soon as i jumped my last time. He grabbed me and hugged me.

Wait.

Did he just?

Is he?

What?

He's hugging me?

I started to tear up.

His expresión looked pained.

He felt warm. (NOT JUST BECAUSE HE IS THE RULER OF HELL AND PROBABLY HAS BURNS)

He started crying.

He clutched me tightly.

I passed out.

Hours past.

Hours turned into days.

Days turned into months.

I woke up in December, The accident was in August.

I sat up, noticing i was in a well decorated hospital room. I looked around and saw my phone on a desk with a note on it. I got up and slowly walked towards the desk to read the note. "September 12th 20xx, Dear Y/N, If  you have woken, please contact me right away. - Dad ♥︎" I started crying. I got on my phone and called him, He answered and started crying. Dad was actually crying. We had a sweet conversation, soon enough he got to the hospital and picked me up. He hugged me again. I never wanted that hug to end. It sadly did. Once I was in the car I asked how the Zoldycks where, He simply said, "Wanna go visit?".